Chapter 15: Tell Me Your Wish

A/n* 2nd update today

"Waahhhh thanks for this new bracelet Jieun. I love it." Hyosung decided to wear the gift I got her from Italy to school today. I'm sure it wasn't as expensive as the other things that she owns, but the fact that it came from Italy made her like it even more.
"You're welcome~"

"So what did you and Himchan do together? Were there any, I don't know, confessions or proposals? Or maybe even---"

"Proposal??" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Why would he ask me to marry him?"

"Because he doesn't want to beat around the bush." She laughed. "I'm just joking. But did he do anything that implied that he wants to be your boyfriend?"

The word boyfriend made me blush a little, but then it made me think back to my trip. "Well we held hands..."

Hyosung squealed.

"And he kissed me on the cheek..."

She squealed again and grabbed my arm. "You two are so cute. So when are you going to tell him that you like him?"

"Ow." I stepped back and rubbed my forehead. "I'm sorry." Hyosung and I were too busy with our conversation that we were barely paying attention to where we were walking.

"Excuse me. You're in our way." Hyosung spat and I looked up and saw Bang Yongguk standing in front of the gates of our dorm.

He didn't move. He didn't say anything. He just stood there. What's he doing here anyway?

"So you're back from your trip." He finally spoke. I forgot how annoying I found his voice to be.

"Yeah." One syllable was all I wanted to say to him. Well I did want to say 2 syllables starting with 'fuck' and ending with 'you,' but I preferred to just walk away like a classy lady.

"Oppa! Hi!" Hyosung and I turned around and saw a girl coming out of the building. Her name was Sana and she lived on the same floor as me. I've spoken to her a couple of times in the elevator. I rolled my eyes, knowing that Yongguk was probably just using her too.

She looked really cute and nice---definitely too good for Yongguk. She jumped into his arms and pecked him on the lips, which came as a surprise to Yongguk. He set her down and slung his arm around her shoulder while side-eyeing me.

"Hi Jieun! Hi Hyosung!" Sana was always so bubbly when I would see her.

"Hi." Hyosung and I said in unison.

"This is Yongguk. Do you two know each other?"

"Yea--"

"No we don't." I cut him off. "It's nice to meet you."

From my side, I hear Hyosung giggling. Yongguk frowned when I pretended that I didn't know him.

"I heard that you spent your break in Italy! That sounds like so much fun!" Sana said to me.

"Oh yeah it was." I smiled, "You should stop by my dorm later tonight, I have some things that I bought there and you can choose something."

"Awwww," She placed her hands over her heart, "That's so kind of you!"

"But we're doing something later tonight," Yongguk intercepted, pulling Sana closer to him.

"Ohh you're right." She puffed her cheeks."

"That's fine, you can stop by my dorm anytime, Sana."

"Awwwww. Isn't she the nicest girl?" Sana said to Yongguk. "Ok I'll come by tomorrow night, and maybe you can tell me about your trip! I heard you went with a boy from another university."