A Very Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

"My name is Star Wheel and in case Smokey hasn't told you yet I am his mate." Smokey blushed when Bee whistled but Star wheels blue optics glowed when she saw Bee. "Whats up Bee I haven't see you in ages!" A flash of white went by and she had tackled Bee in a hug I noticed her build was slim like the other femmes and her helm had a light in the center. Blade's optics glowed yellow for a second until Star realized and let go "Hey no disrespect I've heard what happens when you get angry, you must be Blade. The youngest angel, its nice you meet you and to finally have another rouge in the group." Blade smirked and shook her servo which lifted the wave of tension that had settled. Looking over I saw Storm and waved her over, she looked terrified for a moment but walked over anyway. "Hello I'm Phoenix and its a pleasure to meet you." I saw all the fear leave her optics as she shook my servo "My sister has told me a lot about you its an honor to meet you and the famous Optimus Prime, I understand congrats are in order on your engagement."

Everyone was laughing and talking as the day went on Smokey and Star were wearing white Santa hats now and had been caught under the mistletoe twice. All the pictures were downloaded onto the computer and played on a loop, even the pictures from our operation Massive Prank were on there which Arcee and the others almost died laughing at. Ironhide and Bee brought arm loads of presents in and sat them under the tree, which Goliath tried to open early. Optimus had to keep pulling him back every time he tried which only made us all laugh, Blade pulled out the movie projector and decided we would all watch the Grinch. I loved this movie and watched it every year with family and friends, I missed our parents but Ratchet assured me they were safe. He had gotten a transmission from them the day before and let us watch it, they couldn't tell us where they were but told us they were safe and that since we had changed they were able to as well. Megatron would have loved to use them as leverage to get to the three of us so they had gone to a very remote location out in space that only Primus knew of. They said they loved us and were very proud also they had heard we found our mates and couldn't wait to meet them.

I vented and leaned my helm against Optimus who just wrapped his arm around me and let his servo rest on my waist. About half way through the movie I had a surprise I smiled and very cautiously moved his servo to lay on my stomach, he glanced at me with a confused look but his optics soon glowed with excitement. My sparklings were kicking around inside me, I was really surprised but i guess it was due to their accelerated growth that made them start kicking this early. Optimus kissed my helm and I caught Ratchet looking at me with a confused look, I patted my stomach and he smiled I knew he understood and he would have a chance to feel them after Optimus and I told everyone.

Once the movie was over Blade turned the projector off then put it up, when she came back and sat down Optimus decided now was the time and stood up pulling me with him. "Everyone Phoenix and I have an announcement. As you all know we are engaged and shes sparked but she told me something that made this Christmas an even better one. She's.." I took over then "I'm sparked with twins a femme and a mech." Everyone was on their peds in excitement, Optimus and I laughed especially when Ratchet made a b-line for me and placed his servo on my stomach. His optics light up with joy when he felt my little one kick then my sisters had their servo's feeling their nephew and niece. Arcee even came up to feel them kick, I had energon tears trailing down my face plate that Optimus kissed away. We were both happy and everyone else was too, I saw Star wink at Smokey and I laughed when he blushed.

After everyone had a chance to feel the sparklings kicking around we sat down and then the real party started. Blade and Shadow decided they would be in charge of the presents and I was slightly nervous, for one I wasn't sure what to expect I mean sure Arcee helped us out with getting presents for the guys but I wasn't sure what they got us. As a human it was easy money,clothes, shoes, makeup, games and stuff like that were what you would expect, but as a robotic species that's a new ballgame for us. They decided to give me mine first the box was huge and slightly heavy I was told not to shake it so I started tearing the paper off. This was from Optimus and I could feel his anxiousness as I opened the box. Inside was a black and silver sword with a jewel encrusted hilt, the blade curved at the tip and it had an inscription on it 'To the femme of my dreams may our sparks become one as we start our new lives together and may our sparklings grow in strength and beauty and capture my spark like their mother did.' I wanted to cry but settled on kissing Optimus instead Shadow handed Optimus my present to him next after he ripped through the paper and opened the box he smiled. Ratchet and Ironhide helped with this one I had decided that Optimus needed a little extra help on the battle field so Ratchet along with Ironhide helped me develop a new type of armor and weapon. Using a small amount of my power Ironhide crafted new bullets for Optimus's cannons, on impact they would poison the victim first then cause him to com-bust in seconds. The armor was tricky it was crafted with a small part of my spark, when Optimus merged it with his he would become stronger and faster. A cut to him before would be a scratch now and his cannons would fire at a longer range and deliver more kick, Megatron was in for a surprise on our next encounter.

The rest of the day went by quickly, Bee had gotten a new set of games and new cannons from Blade. Ironhide and Shadow had the same idea as Optimus and I, Ratchet gave us all new auto receptor sets to replace the old ones. Optimus gave him a monitor which was connected to me so he could keep an eye on my sparklings at all times which made him super happy. Arcee and Bulkhead got new weapons also which was what everyone got but the best present was what my sisters and I got for all of them. "Alright guys we know you all miss Cybertron and although we don't know what it looked like before, our grandfather did so we asked him for a huge favor. We had everyone follow us to an empty room in the base, we hadn't know what to do with it until now so I just hoped this was the right thing to do. Blade nodded to shadow and I as we pulled the curtain from the ceiling and walls, we had brought Cybertron to them. They all walked over to the mural in a daze Ratchet looked to be on the verge of tears when he saw it but was doing an amazing job of holding back, Bee not so much.

I looked at Ironhide, he was holding Shadows servo in his while Bee had his arms wrapped around Blade. Arcee Bulkhead and Storm Riser where holding hands and so were Smokey and Star Wheel, Primus had spared no detail when it came to building the mural. Our processors were almost ready to short circuit after Primus gave us everything; it took a few days to get it finished but we did it, all the way to the tumbling waterfalls and the allspark chamber at the center of the planet. I felt arms wrap around me and found myself pulled against Optimus's chest with his helm resting on mine. "Thank you sweet spark I couldn't have done a better job than this." I smiled "Thank our grandfather this wouldn't have been possible without his help." Optimus decided that when the twins were born this would be their play room and a nursery as well and when they were older we would convert in into a library later on unless someone else turned up sparked.

It was late and everyone was starting to get sleepy Blade had already fallen asleep in Bee's lap so he decided they would turn in for the night so he carried her to their room. Shadow and Ironhide weren't far behind him since Ironhide had begun to snore sitting on the couch. Ratchet told us all goodnight as well then so did Arcee, Bulkhead and Storm, they had been given rooms on the other side of the hanger along with Smokey and Star. Optimus and I sat in the main hanger with Goliath at our feet, Ratchet had given him a bed to sleep on and he hadn't moved since. Ratchet shut the lights off but decided to leave the Christmas lights on throughout the night since tomorrow was technically Christmas. I leaned into Optimus and vented I felt the sparklings moving around and smiled placing a servo over my stomach, Optimus saw and placed his beside mine. "I can't wait to meet them" "neither can I love." He kissed my help and vented resting his against mine, today had been amazing but also very tiring. Optimus said that tomorrow we would sleep a little later but we still had to get up and begin training again well except for me. I had been moved to helping Ratchet in med bay until the sparklings were here and even then I would not be allowed to go on missions. I didn't like the idea much but I knew there would be no winning with an overprotective fiance and soon to be father. I don't remember falling asleep but when I woke Optimus was carrying me to our room, I yawned and rested my helm against his chest before drifting off again.

*Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday I know I am. I wanted to make this chapter as long as possible since I won't be able to write any on Christmas which is Friday...tomorrow actually haha. I hope you all love it I would like to thank everyone that has continued to support me and my writing. Check out my other stories 'Vampires Wraith' and ' The Beast Within'. This so far is my favorite and most popular book and I'm super excited to start working on the series I'm sure you guys will love it. Again Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays