Sparks fly

I yawned and opened my eyes, for a moment I just laid there think about everything that happened. Then I heard an annoying buzzing noise, I looked over and saw that it was my phones alarm. I sat up and realized that I wasn't on Optimus but instead I was laying in the berth alone. "I thought he took a nap with me.." I said out loud scratching my head. I grabbed my phone to turn the alarm off and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I had been asleep for two fragging days! I threw my blanket off of me and stood up, but the blanket had somehow wrapped around my legs. I lost my balance and fell over the side of the berth. Now mind you a cybertonian is huge so their beds have to fit and be able to hold them off the ground. The berth was a few feet high so I had a pretty good distance between myself and the floor. I landed with a thud and heard a sickening snap, I felt a scream rise up in my throat but I refused to scream I've been screaming enough.

I laid there taking deep breaths calming my nerves through the waves of pain I felt in my left shoulder and arm. When I felt I could get up without screaming or puking I held my arm with my uninjured arm and stood up using my legs. When my arm shifted I bit my lip until I tasted blood so I wouldn't scream. I walked over to my set of drawers and pulled out a dark blue pair of jeans and a Jack Daniels tank. I also grabbed a pair of socks and my black cowgirl boots. I walked to the bathroom and started to change, I was having trouble getting my arm out of the sleeves at first but then I managed to pull the shirt on. My jeans were tricky but I managed to pull them on too as I was putting my boots on I felt something in my right boot, when I pulled it out and saw what it was I smiled. It was my lucky bandana, it was black with white and blue roses and it was long. "Long enough to make a sling for my arm" I thought so I tied it around my my neck at an angle and carefully placed my arm inside. "This should be interesting," I said as I walked out of Optimus's room and to the main room in the base.

I was just about to round the corner when I heard Optimus talking to Ratchet, "have you told her yet?" Ratchet asked him, "no I haven't but I will as soon as the chance presents itself." Optimus said. "What are they talking about " I thought to myself, "she deserves to know especially since you said you'd never let yourself fall in love again after what happened." Ratchet said to Optimus. "I know Ratchet!" Optimus growled. I stood there in the shadows listening and I felt my spark clinch at the thought of Optimus not loving me. Was he just using me to fill the gap of his previous mate? Did he even truly mean anything he ever said to me, what about what I felt through this strange bond between us? All these thoughts were running through my head and I didn't even notice the two autobots walk around the corner and stopped as they looked at me in shock. I looked up at Optimus with tears in my eyes before turning and running away from him. "I heard him call out to me but I didn't listen I just kept running, I rounded a corner but my boots slipped on the smooth floors and I landed heavily  on my injured arm. I screamed this time as my arm snapped again, I heard heavy footsteps coming closer to me but I couldn't think straight because of the pain, nor could I see through my tears. I felt myself being picked up gently and could hear voices but my ears were reported so loudly that I couldn't make anything out.

When the ringing finally stopped I could hear Optimus talking to Ratchet again, "Optimus do you think now would be a good time to explain things?" " yes although I didn't want her to find out this way" Optimus said. He lowered me down on the berth in med bay and Ratchet untied my bandana from around me. "Smart thinking with the makeshift sling, but how did you manage to break your shoulder and arm?" He asked me. "Well first time I fell off the berth in Optimus's room" I glanced at Optimus and he winced, "second time was when you two found me." I said looking at Ratchet, he nodded his helm and started working on my arm. He pushed my shoulder into place and then the bones in my arm, but once they were set my arm started to glow a bright gold light and when it faded I picked my arm up and felt no pain. "It would seem that your powers are beginning to surface now." Ratchet said, "it would appear so, by the way why was I asleep for two days!?" I asked. "Well one reason we know of is the energon transfusion, your body had to become accustomed to pumping it through your system instead of human blood. The second reason I believe is because your getting closer to turning into your cybertronian form and your body is storing as much energy as possible."