Shocking News

Orion/Optimus's POV
Bee, Ironhide and myself were sitting at base discussing what happened between the three human femmes and ourselves. Bumblebee was super excited about his date with the youngest sister Tori, while Ironhide was just as excited about his date with the second oldest Heather. I knew the two of them were excited but we had to think about there safety now. "Hey Prime what did you think about the oldest sister Samantha?" Ironhide asked me. I sighed and said " she is a very beautiful femme and very skilled with automobiles from what her father told me, and from what Ratchet discovered from the scans he did...*sigh* I stopped and put my helm in my servos. "What is it Prime?..what did the old Doc bot discover?" Bumblebee asked sounding very concerned. I sighed again as I lifted my helm and looked at the two autobots in front of me. "Samantha isn't human." I said and stood up walking past the two shocked autobots to the med bay. "WHAT THE FRAG DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT HUMAN!!!!" Ironhide yelled as he ran to catch up with me.

"What I mean Ironhide is that Samantha Nightshade is a cybertonian..she just doesn't realize it yet." I said as I continued walking through the base. "How is that possible she looks exactly like her sisters.?" Bee said as he caught up. "I don't know old friend but that's exactly what I'm going to find out." I was determined to find out more about her, and as mush as it pained me to admit I was beginning to develop feelings for her she was beautiful , tough and very smart.  I caught a glimpse of the car she was working on and marveled at her skills. "What is this femme doing to me I haven't felt like this in a long long time." I said aloud. One thing I knew for certain was that if the decepticons find out about her they won't hesitate to capture her and torture her. " I cannot let that happen!" I growled as I vented heavily.

I walked into the med bay and saw Ratchet studying his scans of the three femmes. "Anything new?" I asked. "Not as of yet Optimus. There seems to be some kind of energy stopping my scans to penetrate further into their DNA" he said gravely. "Whoever is responsible for this did not want them discovered until they decided". "What do you mean until they decided ?" I asked curious. Ratchets turned back to his screen and typed something in which made a timer pop up. Pointing up he said "Whoever did this left a count down on their DNA strands. Samantha's time as you can see is beginning to wind down her parents aren't sure when it happened but they are beginning to notice the changes as well. Since she's older than her other two siblings she's beginning to change a lot quicker" he said while stepping to the side so I could walk closer. The timer had exactly 1 deca-cycle and 5 solar-cycles. My optics widened at this, " Ratchet what changes will happen!? Will she even notice!?" I asked beginning to panic.

Ratchet walked up and placed a Servo on my shoulder"Not at first my friend. But as the time winds down she will know something's not right." I brought a servo up to my helm and covered my eyes. "Optimus the changes have already begun." I turned to Ratchet after he said this. "What do you mean?" He pulled up a picture of her and I felt my spark leap at the sight of her. She was sitting on the front of her 67 Chevy Impala gazing up at the sky. "She's so beautiful." I said quietly to myself. Ratchet zoomed in on her left collarbone and that's when I saw it. "That's our insignia!" I said shocked while looking at Ratchet. "Yes it is and now that it's visible every Con that sees her will try to take her, and we know how they treat their human prisoners especially ones as attractive as she,"  He said sadly.  "Goliath their dog is obviously cybertonian I could smell him he may be guarding them but you know as well as I that Megatron will tear through anything to get his claws on her." Ratchet said walking back to his computer. "Not on my watch!" I growled and I walked away. "Optimus where are you going!?" Ratchet called out to me. "To ask her out on a date!" I shouted back. "Of course you are" I heard Ratchet mumble and that made me smile to myself.

*Ok I lied I thought I was going to need time to come up with something but as I turned out I didn't. So how you guys liking it so far? I'm still not sure if I'm going to bring the movie plots into this story or wait until the sequels. ( yes there will be sequels)
If you have any idea or questions feel free to hit me up. *SamPrime out