First Day of School

Start from the beginning

"Dipper! Mabel! The bus is here!" Their mom called out from the front door.

The twins rushed out of the kitchen and patted Jake on the head before leaving out the door. Their mom gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and left for the school bus.

Mabel was the first one on and immediately saw her friends. She sat by them, they chatted about their summer and how it felt like it was too fast.

Dipper pulled his signature hat down to cover his eyes and head to the far back of the bus. He stumbled a bit because some of his bullies tried to trip him, but solving the mysteries of the paranormal and fighting against a demon was a lot. This bullying in front of him was nothing anymore.

'This is getting way to old.' He thought to himself. Dipper maneuvered himself rough the sticked out legs and finally got to his seat. He sighed and relax in his seat.

The brunet felt a growing heat near his collar bone. He grazed his finger tips over Bill's little form. 'What's got you so riled up?' He asked mentally to Bill.

"I saw what was happening to you PineTree. Let me at them! I'll give them a whole 5 years worth of horrible nightmares for messing with my property." Bill says angrily at Dipper.

'Calm down Bill, compared against you and them. Your the bigger problem. Plus I'm not yours.' Dipper thought to the demon.

Bill echoey laugh resounded through his head. "You flatter me Kid, but you are technically mine."

Dipper made a confused expression. 'What do you mean?'

"All the symbols on my wheel is a symbol for each specific person. Therefore, who ever is tied to my symbols is considered my property or territory." Bill answered in pride.

Dipper hummed at the answer he was given and looked outside the window. The school bus was now right in front of the school and the students were exiting the bus to go inside the building. At the entrance of the school were tables filled with teachers and handing papers to the kids for their schedule. The brunet was handed his and looked it over.

Dominic 'Dipper' Pines
1st period: Latin
2nd period: free
3rd period: History
4th period: Science
5th period: Lunch
6th period: free
7th period: Cooking
8th period: Geometry

'Why would you fleshbags need to learn how to cook?" Bill asked.

'Cause society is downgrading to fast food instead of cooking their own food.' Dipper replied with a chuckle. He glanced over to his sister to check on her.

Mabel is still chatting with her friends while checking her schedule with curious eyes. She looked up and they made eye contact, she smiled at her brother. Also excitedly waved at him.

Dipper waved back with a smile too. He turned around and entered the school building. It wasn't hard to find his Latin class since it was kinda close to the school entrance. Dipper went inside and saw a few students inside.

The room is small with 10 desks, orangish red painted walls while Latin words and posters were hung, the whiteboard in front of the room, teachers desk, and chairs at each seat. There were currently 6 students in the now including Dipper.

The brunet picked the seat in the corner next to the window and waited for the class to start.

'This is weird. Now that I'm back home everything looks really normal. Guess I really got use to the strange things in Gravity Falls.' Dipper though surveying his surroundings.

"Missing home PineTree?" The demon asked followed by a chuckle.

'I am home Bill.'