Creative Problem Solving

Sixteen

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you all for reading, I'm sorry I haven't been too eager to write lately. It's just that I've been extremely busy recently. I really do love you all though. You are an outstanding group of readers!

As always, if you like it, SHOW SOME LOVE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he wakes up with a start.

I am stroking his cheek, and i find it slightly disgusting considering it is completely covered in sweat. I smile, and I hand him his glasses. I had taken them off when he had fallen asleep. He takes them gladly, pushing them on and smiling up at me half-heartedly.

"Are you okay Harry?" I ask softly, running a hand through my hair. "I'm so sorry. You looked like you were in so much pain." I say, feeling guilty. He shakes his head.

"Really I'm fine." he says before pushing himself into the upright position. I nod unsurely, smiling a bit.

"If you ever need to speak with anyone. I'm here." I point out, looking around the room.

"Would you happen to know the time?" he asks me suddenly as he wipes his forehead. I frown thoughtfully, shaking my head as I think over his question. He's probably been sleeping for....an hour or two, but...

"I'm sure it's after classes, probably around dinner time." I reply, standing up and putting my hand out. He takes it and pulls himself up. We are extremely close and I...don't really like it. I move to pull back, but he puts his arms around me and squeezes me tightly to his chest.

"Harry..." I trail off awkwardly, and he pulls away from me, looking a bit flustered.

"I'm sorry; I just...thank you for forgiving me. If I had been you I would be extremely angry." he says, his cheeks turning pink. I smile and grab his hand, chuckling. I nod slowly, sighing.

"It's fine, really. I overreacted and made a huge deal out of nothing." I then pull him out of the room of requirement and down to the great hall. We walk over and sit down with Hermoine and Ron. They are staring at me openly, not hiding their shock. I giggle and let go of harry's wrist as I sit down.

"Hey...how are you two?" I ask them innocently, but they are still staring at me. I roll my eyes exaggeratedly.

"are we still playing ignore scarlet?" I ask sarcastically, narrowing my eyes. They both shake their heads.

"no, we're just surprised that you don't still...hate us." I frown thoughtfully, and then i shake my head. I am still being analyzed but it doesn't bother me. I refuse to let it bother me.

"I never hated any of you...I'm just disappointed in you all for not trusting me." I say matter-o-factly. They both nod, and hermoine ran a hand through her fluffy hair.

"Harry? Where were you today?" he blushes and I laughs.

"We were in the room of requirement together." I say with a smile. I see Ginny looking down, and she seems sad. Ron is staring at Harry with his eyes wide.

"Oh, relax would you guys? We didn't do anything. We just talked and he apologized."Ron just beams and nods at me. I turn my head to look at something else. Which is probably a bad idea, considering I look up to see Draco staring at me. I feel the color spread in my cheeks, and I look away. I CANNOT let them know what happened with him the day before. That would be...horrifying.

Dinner continues on, and we just joke around about random things. When it ends, the four of us stand up and we part our ways. I walk down to the Slytherin dorm, smiling cheerfully to myself.

"pure-blood" I hiss and the door opens in front of me. I let myself in and see Pansy Parkinson leaning on Draco.

"come on Dracie; it'll be fun." she whines lowly. Wow, six years and I still am far from used to...her...and her creepy obsession. I shudder. There are some things in life that I am happy not to witness, Parkinson throwing herself at malfoy being one of them. She then pulls him down to her, and they started snogging.

I make a gagging noise, loud enough for them to hear. "Well, why don't you two just excuse me while I go and throw up." I mutter, shaking my head and looking away. About a second later Draco pushes her, and she falls to the floor.

"Pansy, I told you that I didn't want to be with you. Just leave me alone." he glares down at her; I don't blame him. Pansy is a total twat. He sneers and looks up at me.

"Selvin...." he mutters quietly before turning away. I just look away and walk to my room. Jenna and Kailey are both there gossiping, and I smile at them as I sit down to join their conversation.

Jenna turns her attention towards me, waiting a moment before opening her mouth to ask me a simply four word question.

"so, scarlet...who do YOU like." Jenna asks mischievously. I just shrug, and they both give me looks that said 'really?' I giggle, roll my eyes, and then I reply.

" Well...I kind of think fred is cute...but I don't really like him." I answer, blushing tomato red. Jenna raises her eyebrows completely.

"Really? Are you serious? He's a ginger?" Jenna asks, staring at me. I turn an even darker shade of red. And then I nod once. I don't really like him, but it's better than saying...what...what had I wanted to say?

DRACO'S POV

I stormed up stairs, what the hell is Parkinson's problem...she is such a fucking slag. It bothers every single part of me. She is always just throwing herself at me (and every other boy in our house. And I swear I will NEVER do anything with or to her. I walk into my room to see Blaise sitting there. I sigh.

Of course. Of course this is happening right now.

"Hey, Blaise." I murmur, and he glares over at me.

"hey, why the hell did you break my jaw? Youre a right arsehole. Did you know that, Douche?" he glares at me, and I just shrug

"You were going to raoe her, Blaise. What was I supposed to do?" I ask defensively, and then I glance at the clock, sighing.

"I'll be back later." I say, and I get up to go get Selvin. God, I hate detention. I run down and knock on her door. I can hear them all laughing. I roll my eyes, and knock harder, sighing loudly.

"Scarlet, open the damn door." I yell, and the laughing stopped. Seconds later, the door was opened and Scarlett steps out to greet me

"hey, detention time?" she said, raising her eyebrows. I smirk down at her.

"try not to hurt yourself this time." I say, making eye contact. She rolls her eyes, and then she grabs my hand, pulling me out of the dorms and to the potions room.

SCARLET'S POV

I let go of his hand and walkinto the room, messing with my hair a bit.

"hello, you two are right on time. And all you have to do is write 1,000 word essays on liquid luck." Slughorn says boredly before he walks away. I trudge over and grabb a quill and a piece of paper. Draco follows me and does the same. After an extremely long hour of writing, I put down my quill and look up to see Draco watching me, a smile on his face.

"what?" I asked harshly, and he just shakes his head.

"how did you finish so quickly?" I ask him flatly. He just rolls his eyes before speaking

"you know, there's a spell that can charm a quill to write an essay for you." he says smugly.

"Let me guess it's not cheating. Itjust so happens to be creative problem solving?" I ask him sarcastically. He looks up, chuckling.

"hmmm, I was going to say cheated but...ya yours works too." i giggle right before Slughorn walks in. I turn away and hand him my paper before leaving the room. It was a good day, and I felt really good about everything.

Show me some love?

Comment below. Vote above. Message me??