"It wasn't you fault, you were only eight when she was taken. It will be ok, don't loose hope, we'll find her." I said to him as I broke the hug and gave him a smile. He returned the smile and wipped his eyes. I took one last look at the picture and noticed how much Emily and Katie looked alike and how much they could pass for twins. "C'mon, lets go get Katie." I said as I followed behind him. we walked throught the back door and into the back yard, I looked around and I saw alot of trees around. I wanted to take Amber for a run, it's been a while and she needed to be free.

"Mommy, daddy!" Katelyn shouted as she ran in our direction and into her father's hand. Kat smiled at me as I walked over to where she was.

"How are?" She asked. "I'm fine." I replied returning the smile.

"Mommy I was helping grandma in the garden and I saw the pretty flowers." Katelyn said as she got out of her father's hand and walked over to me. "I bet you did pumpkin." I said to her.

"She was very helpful. I'm glad i've got another hand to help me with my gardening." Kat said as she hugged Katie. "You have a beautiful garden Mrs Tate. Sorry, I mean Kat." I said with a smile. "Thank you.." She said with a nod.

"C'mon princess, your father is going to take us to our room." I said to Katie as I took her up in my arms. We walked back into the the house and head up the stairs, we walked up to the third floor and Maleek came to a stop at a door. He opened the door and we walked in.

"This was Emily's room. We kept it the same since the day she went missing." He said as I looked around. The room was painted in purple and pink, it had fairy, butterflies and hearts on the walls. there was a seeling fan in the roof, a huge walk-in closet, a play room and a connected bathroom. There was a queen sized bed in one corner of the room, a bay window and it was covered in a pink and yellow cheetah print with white flowers shaped cushions. A white chester draw in one corner and a white dresser with an heart shaped glass in another. A bed side table with a yellow butterfly night lamp beside the bed. The floor was covered with a fluffy white carpet.

"It's beautiful." I said to him. "This is where Katelyn will be staying." He said. Katie got out of my hand and ran over to the bed, she got ontop and started jumping on it.

"I love it! I love it daddy!" She shouted to her father. "Ok sweet heart, get down before you hurt yourself." I said to her as she did what she was told. "The bed's abit dusty, the sheets need to be changed." I said to Maleek, he shook his head and we exit out the room.

"Where will I be staying?" I asked as we followed behind him. We took about four steps before we came to a stop at a door. "This is where you will be staying." He said as he opened the room door. We stepped in and I looked around, at first I noticed that the room was painted in an ugly brown colour, there was a huge bed in the middle of the room, a connected bathroom, walk-in closet, chester draw in one corner and a dresser in another. There was also a study table with a desk top, a lap top and some books and paper covering the table. Beside the bed, there was two night table and bed side lamp on each side. I looked on the wall and there was a few pictures in frames on it.

"You have got to be kidding me. There is no way that i'll be staying in your room." I turned to Maleek and said.

"It was not a question. This is where you will be staying." He said as she sterred into my eyes. "I'm not staying in the same room as you and definately not on that bed." I said as I looked at his bed.

"What's wrong with me bed?" He asked confused. "It's condemed, that's what's wrong with it. Alot of slu-." I stopped myself before I could go any further, I looked beside me and saw Katie. I didn't want her to be exposed to such bad words. "Alot of "girls" slept with you on that bed and i'm not going to be one of them, so either you take me to another room or i'll be going to a motel. With my daughter." I responded. He looked at me as if I was going crazy and I took Katelyn by the hand and led her out the room.