25- SHOW TIME

"Are you ready?" Hisan asked me as we were parked infront of the old the warehouse to rescue Desireè.

"Of course, Jaz...stay in here okay"

"Why?! What if Kada is in there we can kill her!"

"Just chill out okay" I told her as she folded her arms.

"Okay remember what I told you Nessa,you get Desireè and drive down the street and I'll meet you down there"

"Okay I got you, let's just go get my baby" I said in a anxious tone.

We got out of the car and Brooklyn and another vehicle pulled up. A man got out of his car and approached her, They both had cars full of duffle bags. Hisan grabbed two of the bags and we went inside.

"There here" a buff man said as he unlocked the door.

We walked in and a Puerto Rican man approached us, I guess he was Pablo.

"It took all of you, to pick up the little bastard, I should've killed her. Do you have my money"

"Yes we have all of it." Brooklyn said irritatedly .

"Bring the little bitch in" he scratched his nose.

"Don't be callin my daughter no bitch! I wi--"

"Shhh" Hisan squeezed my hand very tightly

I stayed quiet and a woman brung in Desireè, as she had a knife againts her neck.

"Mommy" she cried .

I was tempted to run to her but I had to keep my cool .

"If you want your little girl back, Brooklyn and Hisan must sign this contract, Brooklyn must come us."

"You gotta pen, let's get this shit over with" Brooklyn said as she walked to table

He gave both of them a black ink pen and they bent down and both signed thier contract.

"There, now let her go" Hisan told him.

"Give me my money"

"Give me my niece and then you will get your money" Brooklyn raised her eyebrow.

He nodded at the woman and she released Desireè, she ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you" I rubbed her back and held her tight as I rubbed her hair,

"Desi?" Brooklyn said.

"Yes Auntie?"

"I got your purple cat, its in the car"

She nodded her head and grabbed my hand and led me outside, as we came out Charles, the man who came with Brooklyn, entered with the money.

"Where's the car?" She asked,

"Right there"

We got in the car and she cheered when she saw Jazilyn.

"Auntie what are you doing here" she wrapped her arms around her neck as she kissed her cheek.

"To come get you baby" she smiled.

"Okay mom you have to drive" she told me.

"Okay but what is a purple cat?"

Suddenly gun shots started to go off, scaring us all.

"Mom drive!" She demanded.

I put the car and gear, and pulled off.

Jazilyn POV

I drove in the car with Janessa, as she bothered Desireè with a thousand questions. My phone started ringing, the caller I.D shown that it was Nasr.