Choosing between two guys

-FRIENDS FIRST-
So you like them both, but if your not friends with them, there's no point. Become friends with them (both of them) and get to know them. Because they might not be who you think they are. When you know both of them well, it'll be easier for you to decide.

-MAKE A CHECKLIST-
I know this probably sounds extremely horrible, and stuff, but really do it. Make a chart of what you like about each guy. Then see which one has more things you like.

-FLIRT-
Flirt with both of them. And then see which one is more responsive. The one who is probably is into you.

-FRIENDS OPINIONS-
Ask your friends about their opinions and what they think. Ask them who they think is better for you. This will really help.

-OBSERVE-
Ask around and find out how many ex's each one has. If one has like 25 (lol you get what I mean) then don't go for him at all. You'll just end up being the 26th.

-FEELINGS-
Which one makes you feel more like yourself? Which one makes you feel beautiful? Go for that one.

-IS HE INTERESTED?-
Go for the one that is more interested in you, and pays more attention to you. He's the better choice.

-TRUST YOURSELF-
Deep down you know the answer. You know which one you like, and who you should go for.
So think it out totally. Would dating one guy hurt you? Would you like to be with him or the other one? Ask yourself these questions.

-DECIDE-
Once you decide who you like stop flirting with the other one. Only flirt with the one you like.
Don't get the opposing one of track.