chapter 48

I walked upstairs to Michael's room and grabbed a black onesie with a star and the words All Star under it along with a diaper. Then I walked into my room and set the iteams on the bed and time for the fun part...waking up Michael. I walked over to him and pulled off the cover. He whined and curled into a ball. I cooed then started running my fingers through his blonde hair. "Wakey Wakey kitten." I said in a sweet voice. He stretched then rubbed his eyes with his fist. "Mh." He replied and I smiled then showed him the onesie. He nodded his head and I took off his jeans,t-shirt and boxers. I slipped the diaper under him then slipped on the onesie. I picked him and cradled him into my chest while walking downstairs. "Ashton watch Michael while I set up his swing." I said handing Michael over to Ashton. I grabbed the box that contained Michael's bouncy swing and set it up. I grabbed Michael from Ashton and set him into the swing. He giggled and started jumping. I smiled then unpacked the rest of the boys toys and set them on floor. "Mommy play?" Calum asked me while crawling towards the toys. "Yes I will." I said sitting down the floor with Calum then Lukey waddled over and we played with blocks and race cars.
-----------10 minutes later----------
I heard the moving truck's horn go off and then my aunt walked into the house holding three pizzas. "Food has been delivered!" My aunt shouted. "Yay!" Luke and Calum yelled then running to the kitchen while Michael clapped his hands. I laughed and stood up then I picked up Michael then walked into the kitchen. There was one high chair set up because my aunt set it up for Michael. I set Michael into his high chair then grabbed six plates then gave Calum and Luke thier pizza. I cut up Michael's pizza and feed it to him while everyone else ate. "What are the plans for tomorrow?" I asked looking at the guys. "Um we have a free day then the next day we have a meeting with management." Ashton replied looking down at his phone. "Awesome." I said with a smile on my face. "There is a zoo about an hour away from here." My aunt added in. "Zoo!" Calum and Luke both shouted. "Ashton do you want to go too?" I asked looking at him. "Yea and I will see if Claire wants to go too." Ashton said with a smile. "Lukey done." Luke said then gettin off the chair and running into the living room and Calum following his actions. Then I wiped off Michael's face then took him into the living room and set him in his swing. I sighed then sat down on the couch when I got a text message. I pulled out my phone and saw
To: Sarah
From: Andrew
I wanted to know if you would like to come to the fair with me tonight?
I let out a sigh then started thinking of a response. I wanted to go but I know the boys want me here so they can be comfortable in their headspaces. But then again they might need to learn how to be comfortable in their headspaces then when I am not here. I sighed again and texted a response.
To: Andrew
From: Sarah
Sorry I can't maybe another time
I sent the message with a slight pout but fuck it. I was watching the boys play when their was a knock on the door. I knitted my eyebrows together and walked to the door to answer it. I opened the door there was two army men standing their. "Is Mindy Jones here?" The one with blonde hair said. "Yes. Aunt Mindy!" I yelled and she came to the door and her face just dropped and there was a look of horror on her face. "We are sorry to report this but your husband ahs passed away on the battle field." The blonde one said in a sad tone. "Thank you." I said then shutting the door and holding my aunt who was crying. "I thought he was coming home." My aunt said falling down to her knees. I feel with her and held her tight. "Its going to be okay." I said tears spilling down my own cheeks. "Mommy sad?" Luke asked sitting down next me and giving me a hug. "Mommy is okay Lukey." I say wiping away my tears. "What's going on here?" Ashton said coming into the room with a confused look on his face. "My uncle passed away." I said helping my aunt off the floor and walking into the living room. "Sorry for you loss." Ashton said in a caring voice. I helped my aunt sit in the couch then I handed her some tissues. Calum walked over then gave my aunt a hug and she hugged back. "Its going to be okay." I said rubbing her back. "I know it will." My aunt said wiping her nose. "He's in a better place now." Ashton said sitting down next to my aunt and setting Calum into his lap. "He is. He wanted to die protecting our country. He got his wish." My aunt responded with a sad smile. "He was a good man who died for a good cause." I said with a slight smile and holding my aunt's hand. "Well I am heading to bed early." My aunt said standing up and walking up the stairs. "You okay Sarah?" Ashton asked. I leaned back into the couch and let out a deep breath. "Yea I am okay. I wasn't very close with him but I still loved him." I replied then rubbing my hands over my face. Luke climbed into my lap and cuddled into my chest. "lukey love mommy." Luke said with smile on his face. "I love you too Lukey." I said then kissing his forehead. Calum leaned over and cuddled into my side. "Love mommy." Calum said with equally big smile. "I love you too Cally." I said then kissing his forehead. Michael whined and hit his hands on the seat. Ashton chuckled and got up to revive Michael while I moved Luke to my right side. Ashton set Michael on my lap. Michael said some gibberish then puckered his lips. "I love you too Mikey." I said then kissing his forehead. He clapped his hands then cuddled into my chest. "I am going out with Claire. I will be back." Ashton said slipping on his shoes and walking out the door. I cuddled my boys and we all feel alseep.

A/N Thank you guys for everything. This will be the last chapter of the book. I know i know it is unexpected but I feel like its a good time to stop. Next chapter will be the epilogue and i will tie up all loose ends.
Comment if you would like a second book!
Also at 5 o clock I will have a new book called ideas. And I will ask what ships would want to write about so its would have to be you guys commenting.
Bye people :)