Chapter 24

A/N This is 5sausevevo above a.k.a Ashton's date. ^^ And the outfits for the chapter.

Me and Michael just burned my t shirt and shorts from that night. We walked back inside and I was tired so I went upstairs to my bedroom to take a nap.
-------Two Hours Later------
I woke up to to the sounds of Luke's cries. I got out of bed and went to his nursery. I opened the door to see Luke in the fetal position in this crib and crying his heart out. I quickly walked over to the crib and lowered the bars and lifted Luke up. "It's okay Lukey. Mommy is here baby." I said while rubbing his back. "What's wrong baby." I ask sitting down in the chair while still cuddling Luke. "Nightmare." Luke said more tears spilling from his blue eyes."It's okay baby. It's all over and I am here." I say running my fingers through his blonde hair trying to clam him down. It took five minutes but I finally calmed him down to just hiccups and sniffles. "What do you want for Lunch?" I ask standing up and laying Luke on the changing table. "Lukey wants sandwiches!" Luke cheered with a smile on his face. I unbuttoned the oneise and took it off. I went to he closet and grabbed a onesie that said crabby but cute just ask mommy then I undid the tabs on the nappy. Then I wiped Luke down and slid a clean nappy under him and dressed him in the oneise. I picked him up and took him downstairs to his playroom. I decided to let Calum sleep for how ever long he wants. We all had a very long night. I set Luke down in the playroom so he could play with his race cars while I make him a sandwich for lunch. I walk into the kitchen and grabbed bread, peanut butter, jelly, a plate and a sippy cup. I grabbed the apple juice from the fridge and filled up the cup. Then I heard a knock at the door, I felt my stomach drop to the floor. I put the apple juice container on the counter then I went to answer the door. I opened the door a crack then I saw my aunt standing on the other side. "Hi Aunt Mindy!" I said. "Hi Sarah." She replied then she walked into the house. We both walked into the kitchen and I continued lunch. "How are you doing. And how are the boys doing?" My aunt asked then sitting at the table. "I am fine, just glad to be home and safe. I am happy Oliver is long gone and never coming out. Calum was mad at me for leaving him all the time and he doesn't know how to deal with me leaving and he doesn't need a babysitter 24/ 7 and that he is an adult. Then I told him I went through way to much shit for him and Luke because I care." I said then putting Luke's sandwich and drink on the table."Woah, is Calum done being a brat?" My aunt asked. "Yea after I put Luke down for a nap he came down and apologized and slipped into his headspace." I said with a slight smile on my face. "Sarah are you okay? You seem a little off." My aunt asked. I sighed and said "I am not okay. I am scared of the door and going to bed scares me. I scared that Oliver is going to blurt out the secret and everyone is going to believe him and that Luke and Calum will be deviated." I wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes. "Sarah there is no need to be scared. Even if Oliver does day the secret they will think he I crazy. It's going to be okay. He is never ever coming back to hurt you." My aunt says hugging me. "It's just really hard." I say hugging my aunt back. "I know it is sweetie but you have all these great happy around you. Who love you and want to protect you." My aunt says. Then I hear Luke ask "Mommy?" I step out of my aunt's embrace and see Luke in the kitchen doorway. "Yes Lukey." I say looking at him. "Lukey no like sad mommy. Luke like happy mommy." Luke said then giving me a hug. "I know Lukey." I said hugging him back. "Mommy happy now? Lukey is here." Luke said a smile on his face. "Yes Lukey. I am very happy." I said with a real smile on my face. "Yay! Lukey have food now?" Luke asked. Me and my aunt laughed and I said "Yes Lukey." I picked up Luke then put him in his blue high chair. Then I put his plate and cup on tray. "Lukey I have to grab something I will be right back." I said then leaving the room. I went into the living room and grabbed the high chair I ordered for Calum and a screw driver then I went back into the kitchen. Luke was sitting there happily eating his sandwich."What is that?" My aunt asked pointing to the box. "It's a high chair I ordered for Calum. Since Luke wanted his high chair back." I say then opening the box. Then Calum started crying. I put down the box and left the room to my bedroom. I walked in to see Calum sitting there with his binkie in his mouth crying. I walked over to him and picked him up along with his blanket and stuffed dog. "It's okay Cal. I am here." I say walking to Luke's room. "Are you wet baby?" I ask and Calum nodded his head a slight blush creeping on to his cheeks. I laid Calum down on the changing table then I went to the closet and grabbed a white onesie with blue and green dog faces all over it. I took off his onesie then I changed his diaper then I slipped on the dog onesie. Then I picked up Calum along with his blanket and dog. Then my cell phone started ringing, fuck! I walked back into my bedroom with Calum on my hip. I picked up my phone from the night stand in my room and saw that Officer Jenny was calling me. She was the police officer from that night with Oliver we started talking and she became a friend to me. I hit answer on the phone call and sat on the bed in my room.