Chapter 16

"Yea I did, and I decided that I would do the ageplay for a week. Then after that week I will decide if I want to continue or not." Calum said. "Okay, how old do you wanna be?" I asked. "Um I was think like maybe a one year old." Calum said. "Okay, when do you wanna tell Luke,Ashton and Michael." I ask. "We can tell Luke now, then Ashton and Michael later." Calum replied. "I will go get Luke." I said standing up from the couch. To be honest I have no idea how Luke is going to react, I am a little nervous. I walk into the playroom and Luke was driving his cars around the room and his stuffed peguin was sitting on his blanket next to him. "Hey Lukey, me and Calum need to talk to you." I said standing in the doorway. "Is Lukey in trouble?" Luke asked. "No baby but we need to talk." I said walking into the room and picking Luke up. "Wait! Don't leave pengy." Luke said as I was leaving the room. I walk back in and picked up the stuffed peguin and blanket. I brought Luke into the living room and sat him in between me and Calum. "Luke, Calum needs to tell you something." I said looking at Calum. Calum took a deep breath then said "Luke please don't be mad at me but I want to do ageplay also." Luke smiled and pulled Calum into a hug. "Lukey love baba." I heard Calum laugh. "Lukey you have to be easy. Calum is your younger brother." I told Luke keeping a close eye on Luke. "Mommy does baba have a diaper?" Luke asked me and Calum's cheeks turned red. "Not yet lukey." I replied. "Why not?" Luke asked. "Because I haven't changed Calum yet." I said. Calum started making grabby hands at me. I leaned over and picked him up. He laid his head in the crook of my neck. "Cal tell me when you want to go and get changed." I told him. "Okay, Can we go now?" He asked. "Yea we can." I stood up from the couch with Calum on my hip. "Luke I am going to go change calum. You can their sit here on the couch or come with us." I said. "I stay here." Luke said patting the couch. I grabbed the remote and changed the tv to the kid's channel. I went upstairs to Luke's nursey. I laid Calum down on the changing table, then I went to the closet and grabbed a red onesie with a dog on the front and the word superhero under it. I walked back over to Calum and took off his pants. His cheeks turned crimson red. I was about to pull down his boxers when he started crying. "Hey Cal, it's okay." I say wiping away his tears. I go back over to the closet and grabbed a blue blanket that had white clouds all over it. I bought it when I bought extra bedding for the house. I gave Calum the blanket and he covered his face with it. I took off his boxers and slid the nappy under his bum and tapped it up. "Calum you have to sit up." I said. He took the blanket off of his face and sat up, I took off his shirt and then I put on the onesie. I grabbed a green dummy and I put in my pocket. I picked Calum up off of the changing table and sat him on my hip. The he started whining and making grabby hands at the blanket he was just using to cover his face. I grabbed the blanket and he held it close to his face. I cooed at him and he hid his face in the crook of my neck. I took him back downstairs, Luke was sitting there on the couch cuddling his stuffed penguin. "Mommy me and baba go play?" Luke asked when I stepped into the living room. "Yea." I grabbed Luke's hand and we walked into the playroom. Luke went back over to his race cars while I put Calum on the ground with some blocks. I walked out of the room and back into the living room and sat on the couch. Not even five minutes later, Calum crawled into the living room with his blanket in his hand and tears in his brown eyes. "Awe Cal what's wrong?" I ask picking up off of the floor. He yawned then laid his head on my shoulder. "You must be tried. Do you want a warm bottle then a nap?" I ask. "Yes" I go into the kitchen and made a bottle then I stuck into the microwave. I swayed back and forth while I waited for the bottle to be done. Once the microwave beeped I took out the bottle and checked to see how hot it was. Then I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch with Calum in my lap. I put the bottle into his mouth and it took him a few mintues but he started scucking. Luke came into the room with his stuffed peguin, and sat next to me on the couch. Calum watched tv while drinking the bottle. I ran my fingers through his brown hair to help him fall asleep. 10 mintues later he feel asleep, I got up off the couch with Calum in my arms and his blanket on top of him. "Luke, stay here. I'm going to put Calum to bed. Then after we can play." I said looking at Luke. "Okay mommy." Luke said lying on the couch. I walked up to Luke's nursey and opened the door. I walked over to the crib and laid Calum down. I covered him up and I put the green dummy in his mouth. He started scucking on it and with that I left the room. I left the door cracked and went into the living room. Luke was there lying on the couch watching TV. "Luke do you want to go play?" I ask. "Yea!" Luke said sitting up and raising arms. I walked over to him and picked him up and walked into the playroom. We played with his race cars and we colored then we played with his puzzles and blocks.
-------2 hours later-----
Me and Luke were currently cuddled up and watching happy feet. I was also on my phone browsing for a crib, onesies, and toys for Calum. Half way through the movie I heard Calum crying. "Luke stay here I will be back." I said getting up off the couch. I walked upstairs to Luke's nursey, Calum was sitting up and crying. "Hey baby, no more tears." I say lowering the bars and picking Calum up. He latched on like a kola. "What's wrong?" I ask rubbing his back. He shakes his head no and hides his head in the of my neck. "Cal why were you crying." I ask sitting down in the chair. "I missed you." Calum said his cheeks turning crimson red once again. "Awe it's okay Cal. Do you wanna go downstairs and watch a movie with me and Luke." I ask standing up from the chair. He nodded his head a yes in response. I grabbed his blanket and binkie from the crib and headed downstairs. Once I got to the living room, Luke was sitting on the couch in tears. "Awe Lukey what's wrong." I ask setting Calum down on the couch. "Lukey wet." He said more tears spilling from his blue eyes. I pulled him into a hug, "Lukey it's okay. Let's get you changed then watch a another movie." I said with a smile in my face. "Mommy not mad at Lukey?" He asked. "No I am not." I said kissing his forehead. I picked up Calum and took Luke's hand and we went into Luke's nursey. I sat Calum down in the crib then I picked up Luke and laid him down on the changing table. I unbuttened the onesie and undid the tabs on the nappy. "Do you guys want pizza for dinner?" I ask then wiping Luke down and throwing the wet nappy away. "Yes!" Luke shouted. "Yea" Calum said. I slid a clean nappy under his bum and rebuttned the onesie. I picked Luke up off the changing table and sat him on the floor. I walked over to the crib and lifted Calum up out of the crib and grabbed Luke's hand then we all walked back into the living room. Luke sat down on the couch and I sat Calum next to him. "I an going to go order the pizza. You guys stay here." I said. "Okay." Luke said. Calum snuggled into him and they both cuddled together. I took a quick picture then went to the kitchen. I looked up the number for the pizza place that was ten minutes away. I called them up and ordered two large pepperoni pizzas. I also got a text from Tracy. Why can't my parents go away.
From- Tracy
Sarah I saw you near the house today. You went to see your brother I see. You should really stop it's not like he wants to see a disappointment like you anyway. You should really just stay away you don't belong here.

I wiped away the tears that feel. I don't care about her opinion but it still hurts. She thinks Connor loved them but honestly he hated them most of the time. I grabbed a napkin and wiped away my tears. I don't need anyone worrying about my personal issues. I heard someone entering the kitchen. I looked up to see Luke standing in the kitchen doorway. "Mommy are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm okay Lukey." I said walking over to him and giving him a hug. "Mommy let's go watch the movie." Luke said grabbing my hand and dragging ms back into the living room. Calum was sitting there cuddling his blanket. Luke sat down next to him and covered himself up with his blanket and his stuffed peguin in his lap. I grabbed the Lego movie and stuck it in the DVD player and sat down next to Luke. Then Calum crawled over Luke's lap and into mine. I sat him next to me and he cuddled into my side while Luke cuddled into the other. 20 mintues later the door bell went off. I got up from the couch, Calum started whining. "Cal I will be right back ai have to get the pizza." I said then left the room and went to answer the door. I gave the pizza delivery man the money and took the two pizzas into the kitchen. I cut up two pieces of pizza for Luke and Calum. I set the two plates on the table, then I filled two sippy cups with apple juice. I walked into the living room and picked Calum up and grabbed Luke's hand. I made Luke sit in a 'big boy' chair so Calum could have the high chair but Luke was not happy. Luke was sitting in a 'big boy' chair and crying. I strapped Calum into the high chair and gave him his plate and drink. I turned to Luke and said "Luke I will get Calum a high chair tomorrow. And you can have your chair back okay." I say wiping away his tears. "Okay." Luke said with a frown on his face. "How about if you are good for the rest of the evening you can sleep in my bed with me." I said in an excited voice. Luke's frown turned into a smile in a blink of an eye. But Calum's smile turned to a frown and he started crying. "Cal what's wrong? You were fine a minute ago." I said looking back at Calum. "Can I sleep in mommy's bed too?" He asked his brown eyes full of hope. "Yes you can. Just no more tears." I say wiping away his tears. He nodded his head quickly then continued eating. I grabbed myself two slices of pizza and sat down at the table. It was all doing well until Ashton and Michael walk into the house. All the color drained of Calum's face and he was as white as a ghost. "Why in the hell is Calum in a fucking highchair and onesie!" Michael shouted coming into the kitchen. I looked at Calum but he was looking down at the tray. "He wanted to try ageplay to try and reduce his stress. It was taking a really bad toll on his health." I said looking at Michael and Ashton. "Okay." Ashton said shrugging his shoulders and grabbing some pizza. "Really Calum. You decide to be a fucking baby!" Michael shouted. Calum looked like he was about to cry. "Michael it was up to him. The stress was way to much for him to handle." I said mad that Michael was a total ass. "Oh look who's talking. The disappointment of the family, that's why your brother died he couldn't stand to be near a bitch like you!" Michael shouted.

A/N cliffhanger.drama. shout out to AngelYing because her comments made me laugh. Shout out to benedictsnosecrinkle because there comment made me smile. And shout out to greysirwin for the nice comment. Also my first chapter is at 200 reads! Woo hoo! Okay vote goal of 5. Also comment how you think Sarah is going to react. Also tell me what you guys think of this chapter. And thank you all who read,vote and comment on my book. It means a lot to me.