7: Troubled (Pt. 2)

Começar do início

"I'm sorry, I'm putting more things on top of your plate." She was looking at the passing cars in the distance, dazing off. 

"No, it's okay. I like to help people with my problems." I felt a pang of pain, but I shoved it away. 

She silently emits a small giggle. "You're so easy to talk to." She smiles and looks at me. 

"I guess I am." I give her a toothless grin. 

"That friend, does he know?" She shakes her head slowly. "No," _____ spoke out. 

I only nodded. 

***

Your POV

"Thanks for listening to me talk. Sorry, you didn't get to read your book though." You pointed over to the book and you apologetically gave him a smile. 

"It's okay." Youngjae smiled. 

"I'll be leaving now. Enjoy your day." You said before you were about to leave. 

"Wait! Umm," He was lost for words. You waited for his intention 

"Do you want to go to a cafe?" He stuttered. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I think I should get to school now." You lied. You didn't want anyone else getting hurt because of me. 

*Should I move to a different place?* You were contemplating many things at the moment. 

"Ah, is that so? Okay, that's fine. I'll see you around." He smiled and waved good bye. You waved good bye as well, with a smile like always--a frown secretly behind the cheerful disposition. 

You  left quickly, trying to avoid people's glances. You headed away from school as much as possible. You couldn't afford to go to school today, not today. You walked to a random alley trying to get far and as lost as you could. At least then, you would have enough time to think about your life and what your plans are in the near future.

Being an idiot that you knew yourself to be, you got lost. 

*Smooth moves, pabo.* Your hand placed itself on top of your head and you scratched it. Things had just become even more complicated. 

You looked ahead and you saw two old men coming into the alley. They had disgusting grins and they had their hands in their pockets. the other man looked like he was about 40 years old, but his friend looked young, about 30-35, probably not much younger than him. 

They eyed you with cunning grins and  disgusting expressions. You glanced at them and you immediately noticed who they were--they were the men who had killed your mother and your sister. You looked all around. There was no way to get out. It was a dead end. The only things you could see were windows, closed windows with white blinds that hid any visuals inside.

You scanned the premises with your eyes. You had reached the end. They came closer and closer--their hands making a cup. Your heart beat fast and hard--you were going to die, the murderers of your family going back and finishing the deed they had once forgotten to fulfill. This was the worst way. 

They moved closer, you could hear their menacing snickers. 

"Well, well, look who we have here, _______. You have grown to have a body of a delicious young woman. We are going to enjoy and savor your body. We'll try to make you feel good too, but I doubt you could feel anything because we are going to go into you so hard you can hardly feel anything." They whispered, but it felt like they were saying it loud and clear for everyone to hear.

You insides shriveled up and shrank to a pebble size organs. You heard them crack their fingers. 

You moved back, you didn't want them to lessen the distance between you and them. You hit your back against the mertal fence that seperated you from escaping this terrible fate. 

"Please don't come any closer."  You looked around again--if you couldn't escape, might as well fight your way out. You let your right hand search for anything, a rock, a stick, and if you were lucky, a metal thing to hit their pathetic rapist heads with. 

"Don't worry, when we are done with you, you'll get to met your family again. It'll be just like old times." The older one laughed smugly. 

A rock was the only thing your hand to could find. You clasped it hardly with your hand. The two men held you, their crummy hands left a unseen mark that you could still feel. 

"Undress her, quickly. I don't think the little guy can wait any longer." One of the men said in a low, horny whisper. 

The other man followed, a smug grin on his face disgusted you. 

He touched your shoulder and he tore at your shirt, purposely grazing your womanly posessions. He was having a hard time just unbuttoning your shirt. If this wasn't the right time, then when is it? You lifted your hand and you hit the other man with your leg, going for his man spot and the other man with the huge rock, going for his head. Then, all at once, you ran as fast as you can. They groaned in pain. 

"Stop that bitch!" You were trembling with fear, you hands shaking and your body filled with adrenaline. 

You were almost out of the alley. You ran forward, you dind't even know where you were going, but you were just going far far away from them. You pushed forward and forward, without stopping or contemplating about anything. 

You just need to get away. You looked ahead. A person was ahead and you couldn't stop now. 

"HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEE!" The latter looked at you and stopped in his tracks. 

You hit him with your body and you tumbled onto the ground in each other's arms. 

THUD!

"Ow," he groaned below your body. 

"Please help me. There are rapists and they are trying to hurt me. Please you have to help me." You pleaded. 

"Okay, okay, but please get off of me." 

You looked at him and you froze, you were only a centimeter apart--your lips almost touching. You felt each other breathe. 

"Please help me." You whispered, amazed at the boy's familiar face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hello! I am so incredibly sorry for not being able to update for a long time. I finally have gotten my thoughts and I finished this and made you guys an update. I know how long you guys have waited for this. I hope you will be able to forgive me. 

Okay, so how do you guys like this? Is this good? I haven't been writing in a while, so I'm kind of rusty. I hope it wasn't too bad to read. 

Again, I am very very sorry for not being able to update and have you read this over and over again, but at least there is another thing you can read. 

I would like to wish you all B.A.P. and EXO fans a Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoyed this Christmas gift and you will continue to support me and my story. 

Thank you all so much for such a great and incredible year! I wouldn't be here without you all! I love you guys! 

-AsianBabe