3: The Jacket

You thought back of the day you just had, at school.

"What an interesting and weird day." You say as you were walking towards your job at the cute café store.

You weren't actually particularly happy how today went, but you shook it off, since you were going to work.

You liked work because you feel like yourself there. You can talk to the customers comfortably, knowing that everything was going to be fine and no one was going to get hurt. The thought of work, calmed you down and brought you a good mood.

The café that you worked at is decorated to look like a doll's house. It was colored pink and has cute Hello Kitty drawn on the window of the café. It looked like Hello Kitty was walking on the glass.

You smiled as you enter the cute café.

You enter through the door as you were greeted by your favorite song, Bad Boy by BIGBANG. Your boss made her way over to you, excitedly and greeted you with a hug, the minute she heard the bell on the door ring as you opened the door.

She is a petite woman in her 20's--she was the only person that you let yourself open up to, since you knew her since you were little. She's a childhood friend who is six years older than you and you guys were so close that you consider yourselves like sisters.

"Oh, annyeong ____-ah! How's my favorite dongsaeng?!" She excitedly says to you as you were making your way to the closet-where your uniform was-- to put on your work attire.

"Annyeong, Eun Sol unnie! Gwenchana, but I had a really weird day at school today." You explained through the closed door of the closet--as you were changing your clothes.

"Tell me about. What happened ___-ah?" She asked in a concerned tone, still through the door.

You loved it when she acted like this because it made you feel loved and not alone. Being with her made you feel like a kid and you liked it.

"Well today, I've been bothered by so many people. It's so annoying! I don't get how those people can be so annoying." You said as you just finished changing.

You went out the closet in your pastel pink uniform with white lace and a bow on the side of your fridge.

"Who do I need to beat up?" She puts up a fist and her meanest look.

You laughed at her terribly, "scary" appearance and waved the topic off.

"Aniya, it wasn't like that! They didn't beat me up. They just keep talking to me, wanting to be friends and stuff. I'm just annoyed."