Chapter 20

( I can't believe this story now has 20 chapters! I never thought that anyone would enjoy reading my story and I will enjoy writing it :3 - Tiff)

" let's go inside" Dan said and we all went into the house. We walked up the huge stair case and went in the actual apartment.

" Would you like a tour?" Phil asks and I nod. Dan walks over to Phil and tells him something, Phil nods and sits down on the couch. Dan holds his hand out for me and I happily take it.

"I'm gonna start with the lounge." He smiles. The room looked really nice, it had a lot of nerdy stuff, but not to much. He pulls on my hand and we walk over to the other room that looked like the kitchen.

" so this is the k-" he slams into a glass door not finishing his sentence. I burst out laughing. He opens the door and we walk in.

" As I was saying.... This is the kitchen" he said letting me look around.

' some rooms latter'

" And now...." He said and opened the door to the last room he will show me.

" My bedroom, this is where the magic happens" he said and winked at me. I giggled and looked around.

"You'll sleep here with me" He said and sat down on the bed while I walked around the room looking at random shit, then something caught my eye.

" You have a buttchair?" I asked. He had a chair that looked like a butt.

" yeah..." He answered and chuckled slightly.

" oh okay." I say giggling. Then I saw a piano.

" Can I play?" I ask Dan referring to the piano.

" sure" he answers and I sit down. I start to play So Cold by Ben Cocks and I start to sing to the song.

' A couple hours later '
I was laying on the bed, scrolling trough tumblr while I was singing the llama song
" Happy llama, sad llama, mentally disturbed llama. Super llama, drama llama, big fat mama llama. Llama llama llama, Who is this big llama? Starting all this drama. It's me bitch" I sang happily.

"Yes, I am that llama, that llama you despise. With those big ass eyes and them luscious thighs" Dan sings making me jump. He chuckled and lied next to me.

"Don't scare me like that!" I punched his arm playfully. He just giggled and kissed my nose. I heard a sound coming from my phone that showed me that I got a message. I opened it forgetting to see from who it is...........it was from Ashley........... I read the message.

' Hey babe. Miss you. Jayy said you live with Dan and Phil now? We'll think of something to meet somewhere ;) :**'

I quickly made it so Dan couldn't see my phone screen.

'Yeah....I miss you too. I can't really talk right now....' i texted him back.

"Why did you hide your screen?" Dan asked worried. What do I say?

"My bff texted me something she told me to tell no one " I said and he believed me.

"Oh...Okay.." He said and my phone buzzed. He picked it up and i saw his face change and he got angry. He wrote something and put my hone back on the table.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"It was Ashley..... He still thinks you love him....." Dan said annoyed. I looked at the clock and so did Dan 10:30 pm.

"We should go to sleep...." He said and hugged me i nodded. Dan clapped his hands to make the light turn off but it didn't work. He sighed and turned off the light by hand. After a few minutes when I saw Dan was asleep I picked up my phone and saw what Dan wrote to Ash. 'Fuck off you fucking asshole" I put my phone down and fell asleep

(Sorry for this really short chapter.... I wrote a super long chapter but more then half of it got deleted somehow and i don't have time to rewrite it all....Sorry)