Chapter 2

Josh's POV

I arrived at the LA airport at 3 in the morning at this point I'm tired from a long day of travelling and just want to get home and sleep.

I get out of the airport farley quickly from all the nice people there. I hate getting treated differently from everyone else but you can't complain just appreciate it.

As I step outside the building the warm night wind brisks by waking me up at bit my cab is already there waiting for me and I head home the whole cab ride is quite I just sit and stare out the window at all the city lights passing threw.

Finally when I make it home it's already starting to get brighter out just enough to make the sky a dark blue. I thank the cab driver and give him a big tip since he's up this late he deserves it.

The cab drives off and I walk up the drive way to my front door and type the code in I'm so tired its surprising I actually remembered it i step inside the door only into darkness struggling to find the light switch.

The house is so big that it almost echoes a with every step I take, it somehow makes me feel very lonely all of a sudden until I am greeted by my Dog driver my friend Jayce had been taking care of him while I was gone and must have dropped Driver off this morning. I crouch down and give him a scratch on the head.

"Hey buddy I missed yeah"

I walk up the stairs heading to my room with Driver right behind me. Right when I see my bed I instantly drop everything strip down to my boxers and climb into bed without hesitation. Driver jumps up and lies down at the end of my bed by my feet as i slowly drift off to sleep.

Kristen's POV

It's the end of the day so I guess I should stop procrastinating and tell my friends I'm leaving.

So I told them I'm leaving it was a long conversation and there was some tears surprisingly even from Amber I won't get into to much detail about it lets just say that in the end they said there goodbyes and in a few months they won't even remember Kristen Lockie ever existed.

Now that that was over now the hard part is leaving without my parents knowing. 

I left the school after that and hurried home because I needed to pack.

"oh god I hope my parents aren't home"

My parents aren't bad people I don't want anyone to think that it's just complicated and home is a hard place to be lets just say.

Luckily when I got home there were no cars in the driveway I ran to my room in a panic not knowing what to grab its hard leaving things behind but I can't bring everything on the plane so I start with my clothes. 

I grab all the clothes I can until my suitcase is ready to burst.

I pack for about 2 hours until I realize my take off time for the plane is getting close. 

I've been planing this moment for as long as I can remember I have to get everything right.

I head down stairs heading for the door when I see my two dogs Winnie (golden retriever) and Ritzy (Boston Terrier) at the corner of my eye, there just sitting there staring at me confused I can already feel the tears pouring down my face when I drop to the floor crying. I never knew it was going to be so hard to say goodbye I am crawling on the floor over to Ritzy and Winnie crying I feel so helpless I can't tell them why I'm leaving and how much I'll miss them only hug them tight and kiss there head.

I get in my feet once more and give them a pat on there heads and turn for the door with all my bags I don't turn around not once because I'm scared I might change my mind I don't think I just know to start the car and drive for the airport.

(I haven't done a lot of editing sorry I swear it will get better plss let me know if anyone's actually reading vote comment plss thank you)