" I feel so.... useless " I cry and whisper silently enough for him to hear me.

Jimin's P.O.V

" I feel so.... useless " She cry and whisper silently.

A feeling of guilty fills my whole body. A sudden urge of crying attack me. I've broke a lot of heart before but I never felt this guilty like I feel towards her.

Without thinking further, I pull her into my embrace and hug her tightly to comfort her. I let out a deep sigh as my mind crowded with lots of thing.

-FLASHBACK-

I enter the toilet as fast as I can because I really want to pee. Done with my business, I walked to the sink and washed my hand.

" Jiminie~ " Someone sang.

Of course it's V and Hobie hyung.

" What? " I asked them.

" How's your bet? Anything good? " Hobie hyung asked while he wash his hands.

(A/N: Review chap 9 if you want)

" I will win this bet, don't worry " I reassure them.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I look at her and find her already asleep. She's tired of crying that's why she sleep. I put her head slowly on my lap and cover her body with a blanket.

I look at her full of love and smile. Her sleeping face never fail to make me smile. I caress her hair and sigh again.

The night when I returned back from her house, I told them (V and Hobie hyung) that she already knew my plan. I've told them all of it that I just act everythings up. I told them too that she fall on my tricks.

-FLASHBACK-

" You better win this bet if you don't want us to tell the whole school that you lost on a girl " Hobie hyung said in a phone call.

" I know hyung. You can count on me " I said proudly.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Honestly, the day I told them everything is when I still don't have any feeling toward her. Even if I have, I don't trust it.

But when I was in toilet with them, I knew I am slowly fall for her. I started to feel guilty when they asked me about the bet. I had to act like nothing was wrong.

" I'm sorry, Lenny-ah. I love you. But I'm still thinking. Should I choose love... or this stupid bet " I sighed while caressing her soft dark brown hair.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I've overheard the whole conversation between Jimin and Lenny. I can't help but smile.

I think this plan is working

Hobie hyung and me had planned on changing that stupid playboy, Park Jimin. His past has changed him.

It's hurt us seeing him like that. Broking girl's heart every two weeks he dating. He keep changing partner and never feel guilty on what he done.

That bet wasn't a stupid bet, actually. We made that bet to help him feel the love back. We are trying to change him back. Knowing that the girl is not an easy-going one, we both feel more confident on giving him this bet.

So far we can see that he's starting to change little by little. The way he look at her, the way he treat her, the way he smile at her and the moment he lied to us. We know he's starting to love her.

Based on what I've heard just now, I believe he will ask us to end this bet.

I closed the bedroom door quietly and smile. I walk silently toward the bed and lay down beside Jungkook who has peacefully sleep.

I dialed Hobie hyung number to inform him.

V: Hyung!
H: What?
V: I have a great news.
H: What is it?
V: I think our plan is going to work *chuckle*
H: What do you mean?
V: He loves her. Maybe soon he will tell us to end this bet.
H: Really? I know this will work. Let's just wait.
V: Arasso.

" Please choose love, Jiminie " I sighed and smile before drifting of to sleep.

Jimin's P.O.V

I look at her face as she's sleeping peacefully on my lap. I ran my finger softly on her forehead, down in between her eyebrows, to the bridge of her nose and to her lips.

I want to love her. I want to touch her face everyday. I want to hug her everyday I want. I want hold her close and warm her whenever she feels cold.

I smile and laugh slowly while caressing her soft cheeks.

" I think I've found my answer, jagiya. I'll choose love. Our love " I said before drifting off to sleep.

-------------------

Hi! I'll just let this be Jimin and Lenny's moment. Hope you guys enjoy it! Tell me if you ever feel confuse ;)