Chapter 12(part 2)

Depuis le début

"Let's get your clothes."
"August I'm scared."
"I'm right here Kelia. I won't let no nigga hurt you."
"But August.."
"But August nothing. If a nigga want to fuck with us he gonna be six feet under when I'm done."

He looked deep into my eyes. I broke the connection. I opened the door and stepped out. My legs hurt so bad, but now I can walk. I limped to the door and stopped. August was right behind me.

"Kelia you can do it."

I took a deep breath in and opened the door. I stepped in and there was Eric.

"Where you been Kelia?" Eric said.
"I was at the hospital." I looked down.
"For what?"
"I-i was r-raped." I looked down and I felt a tear drop.
"WHO THE FUCK DID IT!" Eric shouted.
"Its not like you care so."
I walked up the stair and head to my room. I seen my room a mess. I went to my bed and seen my blood on the sheets. I start to cry. August came in my room and seen me he grabbed me and hugged me.

" I don't like all this hugging August."
"Well you gonna take it."
I pushed him off. I didn't feel safe anymore.
"We came here to get my clothes." I put my head down
"You right, I'm sorry."

I pulled out one of my suitcases and start to full it with clothes. August pulled out my shoes and put them in a small bag. I when to my my makeup in it's carrier. The room was so quiet. It wasn't a peaceful quiet though. I zipped up the suitcase and sat at my desk.
"August I'm ready."
"Alright."
I picked up my bag and went downstairs. I froze; the monster that raped me was there.
"Hey Kelia" Andre said and smiled.
What should I do, I thought.
I stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. I couldn't move at all. August came down the stairs.
"You ready Kelia?"
I still didnt move. My muscles were clinched tightly.
"Kelia" August said waving his hand in front of my face.

He looked at the direction I was and seen what I was looking at...Andre.
"What up yungin?" Andre asked.
"Nothing right now man."
"Alright, you know what's wrong with Kelia?"
"She was raped by a dirty ass nigga" August said coldly.
"Damn that is so sad ,you know who did it?"
" yea I know the person."
"What you gonna do?" Andre said.
"I'm gonna do something."
"Like what yungin?"
August chuckled"why you worried my nigga you ain't do it."
"You right nigga, I just wanted to know."
"Its cool but we bout to go."
"Alright, bye y'all.
I can't believe August believes him. I really am hurt. Andre did it! Andre did it; that's what I'm screaming in my head but my body won't make a sound. We get to the car and I put my stuff in and get in. I look out the window and get into my thoughts.
"Kelia."
"Yes."
"I know that nigga did it."
I turned and looked at him.
"How do you know?"
"I just know alright, but he gonna get his."
"August what are you gonna do?"
"Me and my niggas gonna ride up on him then BANG. shoot that niggas brains out.
I looked at him and he looked at me.
"Kelia don't give me that look; this ain't the first time this nigga did this shit. He has to learn.
I turned and looked at the window. I didn't want anyone to die ,but he deserve every bullet he gets .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. Sorry for being gone for so long but I'm back for right now . love y'all bye