Chapter 14 - It's over

Niall's POV

Somebody tapped my shoulder, which caused me to turn around. There she was, with her now blonde hair and black sunglasses with a drink in her hand.

"Can I sit here?" she asked nervously, I just nodded and took a sip from my beer while looking to the other direction.

"How have you been?" Demi asked.

"I'll be honest with you Demi, I've been better." I told, still not looking at her.

"Look, Ni..I really miss you." she answered, looking sad.

"Wait my invisible girlfriend is trying to talk to me!" I said, feeling like I wanted to hurt her some way.

"You're not funny. At one point I was really hurt by you." Demi told.

"Well I think you should call Wilmer, I'm sure he'll understand you." I faked a smile and went to say hello to other friends.

Demi's POV

I watched the whole fucking night Niall dancing with other girls, I guess just to make me pissed.

I was drinking too much and my thoughts were everywhere, so I decided to get some fresh air.

I walked down the road and heard steps. I knew it was probably Miley, she's everywhere I go just to make sure I was fine.

"Go away Miles. I need to be alone." I told.

When the steps just got closer I turned around. It wasn't Miley, it was Niall and damn he did look fine. I don't know was it the alcohol but he was all sweaty from the dancing and he was smirking at me.

"May I join you?" he asked, and took a cigarette from his pocket.

"I hate when you do that. "I told.

"Do what?" Niall asked.

"Smoke." I said.

Niall just chuckled and looked down. It was a long silence.

"I'm sorry about what I said." Niall got serious again.

"It's fine. And Ni I'm honestly happy for you and Amy, I really am." I stroked his back and smiled.

"Thanks Demi, but -" Niall started but I stopped him.

"I'll be okay. Don't worry about it." I nodded.

"Demi Amy's a lesbian." Niall said quickly.

"Uh... Oh." I said, obviously shocked.

"She doesn't like me, she likes women and we're only friends." he laughed and I laughed with him.

"I'm so sorry.. I was so childish, I should've just asked you." I sighed and he nodded in agreement.

"You really thought I'd give up a woman like you for her?" Niall got closer to me. I giggled and looked deep into  his eyes. 

"I guess not." I answered and leaned to his shoulder.

"Why were you with Wilmer on Valentine's Day?" he asked and looked at me.

"Hey, let's stop talking about this now." I told and he nodded but continued all over.

"I heard you and him are back togeth -" 

"NIALL WOULD YOU STOP!" I yelled.

"What?! What should I stop? I don't wanna be your another man!" Niall yelled back at me.

"Are you saying I'm a whore?!" I had to keep my tears inside, I didn't want to look weak. I know I was drunk and overreacted stuff, but now I was really getting mad.

"I'm saying that I feel like you don't give a fuck about me anymore! I wanted you so badly, and you give me back this?! You know what, have your Wilmer. It's whatever to me." he said and left me there, standing alone outside. Now the tears I was holding so hard back hit me. I was shaking and crying, just alone there. I don't know how somebody could mean that much to me. We never even dated, but it felt like a break up. The sobs got bigger and that's when somebody hugged me from behind.

"What happened with him? He looked so angry when he came back in." Miley asked.

"It's over, Miles." I sobbed.

"What's over?" she asked, confused.

"Me and him. I'm so done." I whispered and Miley hugged me even tighter.

//HEYYY GUYS !! i missed u so much :( i'm sorry i didn't update, I promise i'll start writing again now. hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's not the best cause i made it in a hurry :/

Ps. Don't worry, things are getting soon better with Demi and Niall in this fiction :P