"You ruined my line Chad! Thanks Chad!" hissed Kelvin glaring furiously at the black haired boy.

"What line?" asked Chad crossing his arms across his face while glaring at Kelvin.

"Well, I was going ask her--you what I'm just going to show you!" Kelvin said grabbing my hand to his lips. His eyes locked with mine, it was hard to break free from his eyes. They were so stunning.

"Are you French?" he asked again but more seductively than last time.

I fought the laughter that was trying to erupt and whispered "yes"

"Well, then you can teach me how to French kiss?" he asked leaning in toward my lips.

"I think you should kiss a hobo not her." Chad hissed while Drew pulled Kelvin back by grabbing the back of his shirt collar.

I giggled but then I stopped. Where they playing with me like the kids back home. I remember James, a guy in eighth grade used that same line on me but then when he was about to kiss me, he stopped

and laughed at me.

"You don't even know how to kiss, what makes you think that you know how to French kiss?" he laughed along with other kids that went to my school.

I looked down as more horrible memories flashed by in my head. Chad and Kelvin were arguing furiously while Drew just stared at me with no emotion. I smiled weakly at him before walking away from the boys. I don't think those memories will ever leave me. I wish they would, I would give anything for them to disappear. I walked outside ignoring the stares that I got from unknown people. I wandered in the backyard, I spotted a swing set. A smile made its way across my face as I rushed over and planted myself on one of the swings. I swinged back and forth when a voice suddenly called out

"May I join you?"

My feet planted on the grass causing the swing to stop. I gazed at the man that was standing there. He was wearing a black shirt with black jeans. His blonde hair was made in a fohawk, his crystal blue eyes looked like you could get lost in them. I nodded since my words were lost and I forgot how to speak. He smiled before taking the swing next to me.

"So you are Sid huh?" he said swinging back and forth while staring at the sky. I started to do same after a few seconds.

"Yes, and you are?" I managed to ask.

"I'm Derrick," he replied. "Derrick Montgomery."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you." I responded politely with a small smile.

He chuckled lightly after giving me a side glance, he looked back at the sky. It got quiet, I felt like whole world stopped. It was just me and Derrick. Honestly, I feel like Derrick could be a good friend for me. He just seemed very down earth and honest.

"Well, Chad told me a lot about you." he explained glancing me and then at the tree next to him.

"You know Chad?" I asked.

"He's my boyfriend." answered Derrick, oh, so this is his boyfriend. I guess granny was right, Chad is gay and so is Derrick.

"That's cool, you guys look cute together." I commented causing Derrick to grin.

"Thank you but I actually came here for a reason." Derrick said grasping the rope that was attached to swing.

"I heard what was going inside, after the Kelvin thing, you seemed like you remembered something horrible. Even Drew noticed, he actually asked me if I could see if you were okay." explained Derrick gripping the rope tightly.

Drew? He noticed? A smile crawled on my face, Drew actually noticed that I was in pain. I looked at Derrick to see him staring at me in confusion.

"Drew asked you to come?" I asked feeling a happy that one of my new friends cares. I never had friends so this was big for me.

"Yes, he would've come but he felt like I should come since I'm really good at talking and giving advice." Derrick explained with a smile.

"Oh, that makes sense well tell him thanks." I said getting up, I actually didn't want to tell Derrick about my problems.

"Wait, don't you want talk?" called Derrick. I stopped and turned around to see Derrick getting up from the swing.

"No thank Derrick but thanks. Now let's go enjoy the party." I said, he nodded and followed me back inside. I could tell he wasn't very happy about this, he waned to help me.

Teresa's POV (Sid's mama)

I cooked dinner feeling glum and annoyed. I was sad because I usually cooked with my daughter and I was annoyed because I hated everyone in this family right now. I'm not even talking to George, Hunter, Payton and Stark. They were the cause of this family's destruction, they should pay for it. I could see Hunter is down because I think deep inside he does miss his sister, a lot. Payton felt like a bitch, she told me that actually. George is starting to crack, I know he misses his baby girl. His face says it all. Stark, now this boy is a mystery. Every time he pass Sid's picture in the family room, he looked sad and horrible but when I say her name he has this disgusted look on his face. I don't know nor do I want to care anymore. I sighed deeply as I placed the food on the dining table. I sat down and watched as everyone else sat in their spot. Sadness washed over me as I saw the last chair next Hunter was empty.

I miss my baby.

Sid's POV

The party was finally over, I became better friends with the guys. Drew however still was a mystery, he didn't talk that much but he smiled kindly at me now and then. My grandparents and I walked to our car. The car ride was slient when granny spoke up.

"So how as your night dear?" she asked.

"I made friends, they're amazing." I gushed, I finally made REAL friends. I smiled as I stared out the window.

"I'm happy for you Sid." whispered granny, before turning around to face the front.

"Granny?" I called.

"Yes?"

"Do you know why Drew is always quiet?" I asked. Grandpa suddenly stopped the car, my grandparents looked at each other and then turned around.

"He can't speak." answered granny.

"What?" I exclaimed jumping out of my seat.

"Drew's parents, his mate Jenny and his little sister Mary were flying from London to see Drew. Drew had begged his family to come to Europe at his boarding school so they can spend his 16th birthday together. Unfortunately, his family died because their plane crashed. Ever since then, Drew remained quiet. His friends begged him to speak but he never said a word. The doctor told us that he could loose his voice if he doesn't start speaking before he reaches his mid twenties. If Drew was human then he would've lost his voices long time ago but since he is a werewolf, it'll take time but he will lost it unless he speaks." cried granny.

"Wait, Drew had a mate?" I asked.

"Yes, poor girl died. Drew had promise her that on his birthday he would return back to London with them. Jenny couldn't be in Europe because her parents wouldn't let her and the school was an all boy school but Drew was going to give the school he had wanted to go to ever since he was little for his mate so they could be closer." explained granny.

I could tears running down my cheeks as she explained this to me. I wiped them away and just then an image of Drew flashed in my mind.

And here I thought I had it worse.

__________________________________________________________________

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(

^^^btw the is I saw like two writers copy me like they used comment, fan, vote and something, something & something ( I know that the writer used but im not gonna be a bitch writer it) Like come on people, create your own shit. Gosh....