HIS-Story~11

Jazmine Sullivan as Amber in m/m

Her loud moans was like music to my ears. Amber's chest was very close to mine as I held her down on top of me. My hips thrusted up as fast as they can go; the room was only filled the sounds of skin hitting each other and Amber's angelic moans.

"Oh god." Amber was so tired; she couldn't hold her head up anymore. I felt her lips tickle my neck and heard her shallow breathing in my ear.

"Do I need to stop?" I asked as I slowed down my rapid pace.

"No." She breathed out. "It's okay, I'm fine. Just don't stop, it feels so good."

I started to give her deep strokes, since I was becoming tired myself and I haven't even reached my point. "How good does it feel? Describe it to me."

"It's- I don't really know how to-"

"Just, tell me how it feels. How it feels when I'm inside of you, holding you." I slowly wrapped my arms right around her curvy body. "How do you feel when I'm on top of you, slapping your ass, fucking you?"

"Don't laugh at me when I say this." I guess she finally recovered her energy when she managed to sit half way up so we can see each other faces.

"I won't, I promise." I was still now, I laid there waiting for her response.

"I feel- um, how can I put this." She sent off a awkward chuckle. "I feel special, a good kind of special. I hope you don't run away when I say this, but in the back of my head something is telling me you don't really do this with other woman."

"This? As in fucking."

"Not fucking, what you do to me. You're gentle."

"Gentle?" I scoffed. "I'm not gentle."

Amber rolled her eyes. "Yes you are. No other man would stop having sex to hear how I feel. Nor would they ask if I'm okay. Besides we've been dating for almost a month and we're already doing sleepovers." She laid out the facts loud and clear.

"Do you think we're moving to fast?" I asked, I know it's kinda off subject and not the right time to discuss this, considering I'm balls deep inside her and still hard. But for the past three weeks, it seem like I'm giving my all to fast: sleepovers, dinner mostly every night, introducing to friends and I even considered introducing Amber to Malaya.

"Are we?" Even she can not figure out if we are or not.

"I don't know... I never really gave it my all before, I just don't want to rush things between.." I admit.

"I'm not pressuring you to give it your all, you know?" Am I hearing a hint of attitude in her voice. I wanted to ask that, but I knew the conversation was over when she started to grind hips on me.

Later that night I say on the couch with a bottle of water in my hand and the tv remote in the other. As I was watching the game, I heard heels hitting the ground. "I'm going out." Amber said, making me turn my head towards the door to see what she had on.

"Whoa, where are you going?" I stood on my feet as I walked towards her.

She rolled her eyes like I was irritated her. "Out with the girls."

I looked at her up and down. "Wearing that."

Amber scoffed. "It's not revealing."

She's right, her blue long sleeve dress that has a sliver strap wrapped around her waist, was not revealing. But it showed all her curves and made her ass look twice as big than before. All types of niggas will rush to her. "You can't put on a looser dress."

"No."

My eyebrows raised. "No?"

Amber shook her head. "I like this dress and I'm not taking it off."

I can tear it off of you. I thought. "It's a second skin, people can see that you're not obviously wearing underwear."

"So what? Stop being jealous AJ, it's very unnecessary."

"Unnecessary?" My voice grew louder in mostly shock. "Jealous? I'm not jealous."

"Yes you are." She folded her arms in front of her triple D breast. "I'm wearing the dress and that's final."

"No, it's not final. Take the dress off and find another that's not tight nor revealing. Now." I ordered. I towered over her by rolling back my shoulders and standing up straight.

Amber stared at me before sucking her teeth. "Why are you like this?"

"Like what? Like being a good boyfriend that don't want anyone else seeing her ass jiggle." I stated.

She shook her head with a sigh. "You don't trust me." Her voice was soft, like there was a hint of sadness in her words. I calmed down, making my shoulder slugged and brows relaxed. "I can see it on your face." She said.

"I don't trust other people." I admit.

But Amber was not convinced. "You think I'm going to cheat on you."

I nod. "Well I'm a little concerned that you will. Like every other male species in this whole entire world."

"I'm not like Shanice nor your past girlfriends, I'm-"

"You're different." I said with a sigh. "I heard that line so many times from Shanice." I mumbled.

From saying that Amber grew angry and snatched her clutch off the counter. "I'm not like Shanice." She practically screamed before walking out the door and slamming it in my face.

I groaned and punched the air in anger. What the hell did I just say. That was practically two fights in a day.