I. I Think I Might Like It

Alex's POV

Never in my life had I seen too much students out here. Something tells me this year is going to be crazy.

"So Alex, how is it going with Mason?" Juliet and I had been walking all around school trying to find our new classroom. I'm not able to see all the numbers at the doors because I'm constantly turning around to give her a proper answer to the 21 questions session she's making.

"Oh. Mmm, well it's alright, I mean I like him and all but it's really like, like dating my brother or something"

"What do you mean?" I give a quick read to the activity chart and thank god Volleyball is in it. In this school, if you're not in a sport activity, you have no option but stay reading old books at the library. Where Mrs. Holloways is not a really good company. Her constant sneezing and her - Shh guys, please be quiet- is not that entertaining.

"Yeah. Is really cool being around him but I love him more like as a brother, not as a boyfriend. I've been trying to find a way to tell him"

"Poor Mason"

After about ten minutes we finally found our classroom. Students are already getting in, hopefully there are still 3 seats in the middle of the room. I take the one in the middle and Juliet takes the one in the right. The bell rings and not even five minutes pass by and she already asked us to take out our Math's book

Suddenly a knock is heard

"Sorry Miss,may I get in?"

"Name, please"

"Allison Monroe" Why does that sound familiar? Monroe, I know a Monroe but who ... 

Oh damn, It's Sonny, Sonny Monroe. The girl we used to mess with years ago. Samantha always said she was a no one and kept bugging her. I had to do the same for reputation reasons but honestly, she seemed so nice. And right now she also looks so nice. 

For a girl who always wore baggy pants and extra large shirts, this is quite a change. Leather jacket, skinny jeans, white shirt and black converse. 

Had I been lesbian, I would have already fucked her.

Wait ... what?

Allison's POV

"You may get in this time, Miss Monroe. However you have detention in room 650 when your classes finish. I really appreciate punctuality"

"Yeah Miss..." I trail off suddenly starting to feel nervous

"Take a sit, there's only one left anyway"

I walk to the only free seat I find and can't help but feel eyes on me from all around. However, most of them are gazes and it makes me feel proud. To think that just a year ago, most of the ones that are gazing now, were pushing me around the halls or calling me names. It feels amazing.

And just then, I meet her gaze. Alex is noticing me. Mission achieved.

"Take a picture. It will last longer" I say not really directing to her but of course I was talking to her. I finally look down at her and find her looking straight up at me.

"What?" she asks

"Have you finished checking me out?" I whisper on her ear while I am sitting down. Luckily my chair is just beside hers.

"I was not checking you out Monroe" She whispers back bitterly not looking at me anymore

"Yes. Sure you weren't" She turns to look at me suspiciously. I take the chance to wink at her. And I can swear I saw her blush slightly before she quickly turned her head back to the board.