"Because you are one"He said and I dramaticly gasped.

"Asshole"I wispered and closed my eyes.

"Love you too"He mocked me and he put his head on my shoulder.We soon feel asleep.

_______time skip 3 hours_____

"Please put your seatbelts one.We are about to land."The stewardess woke us up and we did as it was told.

"Finally"Cam mumbled and I giggled.He smiled at me and moved my hair that fell infront of my face.

3 minutes later we landed and we got up from our seets.

"Thank you for flying with our company.I hope you enjoyed our flight and we hope to see you soon.Goodbye."

We took our suitcases and we stepped outside.We saw paparazzi and some fans.

"Victoria!Victoria over here!"

"Victoria is this your new boyfriend?"

"Are you and Justin over?"

"We love you Vicci!"

Cam and laughed so hard on the boyfriend part.like,seriously?!

"Guys he is not my boyfriend.He's my best friend.Chill."I said and we entered the car.

"Well that was interesting."Cam said sarcasticly.

"No shit"I laughed.

I take my phone out and I text dad,Scooter and Mia.

To Dad😘:
Everything is okay.We landed safely.Don't worry.ly.❤️

To Scooter:
I'm coming to the hotel.Tell everybody we are having a meeting in 10.✌🏻️

To My Sisterr💅🏼🔐😍:
Guess who's back baby?!!😘🙈

I put my phone into my pocket and look outside the window and think.Am I ready to face Justin?Probably yes.I hope I don't see Slutena or It will be a start of world war 3.

(A/N no hate to Selena.It's just for story.)

We were soon infront of the hotel.We exit the car and we take our stuff.We enter the hotel and I was welcomed with Mia hugging me.

"AHHHH GIRL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH!!"She yelled and I laughed.

"I missed you too!I love you so so muchhhh!"I yelled back and she hugged me tighter.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"She yelled back.

"What the fuck is happeni-"I heard a familiar voice and I knew who it belong to.I pull away from hug,not looking at him.I hug Scooter and we soon start our meeting.

"So"Scooter started"Idk what this meeting is about.Vicci wanted it so...Vic tell us."He said and I nodded standing up.

"So I just wanted to say I'm gonna finish this tour with you guys but...After that I'm no longer dancer for...him"I said not wanting to say his name.

"Vicci I-"Justin started but I cut him off.

"Cut the crap Justin.We are over and I'm just here so you wouldn't have problems with finding a dancer.So you can go back to Slutena when this is all over."I said while glaring at him.