CHAPTER 2

VICTORIA'S POV

Today is the day.The championship is starting in 5 hours and I'm curently packing my dance bag.

If your asking why am I not nervous well I'm a dancer 14 years now and I learned how to be calm.

Now that my bag was ready I went downstairs to have some breakfast.There was a note on the kitchen counter.

Honey I had to go to work they needed me for something.I'm sorry but I won't make it to your championship.Good luck but I now you don't need it because your the best.Love you
-mom

I sighed.But I'm not suprised.She NEVER came to my championships.

I got a bowl of cereals and started to eat.While I was eating I got a text from Matt.

From Matt✌🏼️:
Picking you up in 2 hours be ready.

To Matt✌🏼️:
Kk I'm gonna get ready🙈see ya.👋🏻

From Matt:
See yaa.

I put the bowl in the sink and wen't to the bathroom to take a shower.I check the temperature of the water and it was ok.I got in and it took me 30 minutes.

I got out and put my underwear on.
I brushed my teeth.Then I blowdried my hair and straightened it.I went to my room and put my outfit on.(A/N picture on the side.) I took my bag and got a text from Matt.

From Matt✌🏼️:
I'm in front of you house.ready?

To Matt✌🏼️:
Yeah.i'll be down in a minute.

I ran down and locked the door.I got in the van and greeted other dancers and Matt.

"Okay everybody ready?"He asked.

"Yeahh!"We yelled.

"Okay let's kick some butt!"He yelled.

We cheered.The drive was 1 hour long and we came infront of the massive stadium.

We ran inside and took our numbers.I put my stuff in a locker and went to the stage.

I stretch and I did some backflips and landed really amazing.The show started and we went backstage to watch others.They were ok but the moves weren't smood.

It was my turn and everybody cheered.I started to dance and the crowd went wiled.I did the last move and everybody clapped.I ran from the stage and started jumping.

I nailed it.after 2 hours the competition was over and it was time for the winners.

3.Ariel Luffer
2.Selena Wild
1.Victoria Brown

I started to jump.I WON. I took my trophy and hugged everybody.We went to the lockers and got packed.We made our way to the car and got seeted.

I checked my phone and it was already 10 pm.I decided to take a nap.after 1 hour somebody was shaking me.

"Vic wake up" I looked up and saw Luke,one of the dancers.

I smiled and got out of the car.

"Bye guys!"

I entered the house and went to my room.I changed in some sweatpants and a hoodie.I went to bed and covered myself with sheets.Soon I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
A/N wohooo!she won!okay double update and the story is getting more and more exciting.guys vote,comment and let me now what you think.ly❤️