CHAPTER 18

JUSTIN'S POV
"Thank you London!"I yelled and jumped off the stage.

"Great show Justin!I'm very proud off you!"Scooter said patting my back.

"Thanks man.Aaand I wanted to ask you something"I said.

"I'm listening."He said.

"Soo I was thinking...We are going to Miami next week and we have some free time so could I pretty please go tonight to Miami and suprise Vicci?"I asked and looked at me for a minute.

"Sure kid,but answer my calls"He said and I nodded.

"Thank you man."I said putting on a clean shirt and taking my phone.

"No problem.I'll see you in a week."He said.

"Yeah men.See ya."I said stepping outside off the dressing room and running outside.

I call a taxi and step inside it.

"Where to?"the driver said.

"Airport please."I said and he nodded.

After 20 minutes we arived at the airport.I pay the driver and enter the airport.I see some fans and I look down so they wouldn't see me.I went to the front desk and I bought a ticket.I went to the departure launge and waiter for 20 minutes.Our flight got called and I enter the plane.I lean on the seat and soon I fell asleep.

VICTORIA'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling something heavy on my stomach.I look down and see a pair of arms wrapped around me.I look beside me and see Justin sleeping like an angle.

I smile and lay down.I kiss his cheek and wisper "I love you".I cuddle closer to him,feeling the heat from his body.I soon fell asleep in my boyfriend arms.

--------------in the morning-----------

I woke to an emty bed.I look around confused but I heard a knock on the door.I look to my left and see Justin with a tray of food in his hand a smile on his face.

"Hey princess"He said sitting next to me and kissing me.

"Hey how did you come here?I mean,I'm happy but you said you were coming next week."I said taking the food and putting a small piece in my mouth.

"Well we would have free time so I wanted to suprise you soo....I'm here"He said trowing his hands in the air dramaticly and I laughed.

"How's your mum?"He asked.I stopped eating feeling suddenly full.

"She is...ok.She could be better.She is pale and her hair is falling more.You know,she always had a spark in her eye but now...it's gone."I said feeling a tear falling down my cheek.

He wiped the tear with his tumb and he hugged me.I hugged back and snuggled my head in his neck.

"Don't cry.It's gonna be okay."He said while rubbing my back.

"So can I finally meet that brave mom of my beautiful girlfriend?"he said while smiling.

"You know you didn't ask me yet,wright?"I said laughing.He looked at me confused but then he remembered.