CHAPTER 5

--------time skip 1 month---------

VICTORIA'S POV

Today is the first concert.I'm a little nervous because this is the first time I'm performing infront a really big crowd.I walk out of my dressing room and I made my way to the other dancers.

"Hey guys are you ready for tonight?" I asked smiling.

They all nodded and said "yes".

"Vic can you go to Justin's dressing room?He wanted you for something." Scooter said.

I nodded and made my way to Jay's dressing room.

If your wondering,yes I called him Jay.Trough this past month,we got closer.We are like best friends and we always hangout and joke around.I was infront his door and knocked.I heard "come in" and opened the door.

"Jay, Scooter said you needed me for something." I said.

He got up and hugged me.

"Yeah,I wanted to say goodluck.I now this is your first time performing infront of a big crowd and I wanted you to know that you don't have to be nervous because your gonna be amazing."He said.

I smiled."Thank you Jay,That means a lot." I said.

"GUYS 5 MINUTES!WHERE IS BIEBER?!! I SWEAR IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP I'M GONNA KILL HIM!"A manager said and we giggled.

We went behind the stage and stood on our spots.Jay was getting hooked on big wings made of instruments.It's really cool.

I heard the crowd getting louder and I smiled.We heard music playing and started dancing.I was having so much fun.When "All around the world" was over we ran backstage to get in the next costumes.I saw Jay running in my direction.

"Listen Vic how about you choose OLLG girl for tonight?"He asked.

I smiled and nodded.I made my way trough the crowd with a bodyguard.I looked around and spotted a little girl with her mom.I smiled and came next to her.

"Hey babygirl ,would you like to be OLLG girl for tonight?" I asked and she started jumping and nodding.

I laughed at her and took her and her mum backstage.

I took her little hand and brought her to the stage.Justin started singing to her and she was smiling so much.When the song ended they came backstage and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much! I'm so so happy!"She said.

I laughed and hugged back.

"Aww it's nothing!I'm glad your happy."I answered to her.

She went to her seat and I made my way to the stage.

----------------time skip-----------------

The show was over and I was so happy.Everybody was hugging and smiling.Jay hugged me and I hugged back.

"You were awesome!" He said.

I laughed and thanked him.I went to my dressing room and dressed in something comfty.
(A/N outfit one the side)

I packed my stuff and went to our tour bus.It's so big and awesome.I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes.After a minute I got a text.I grouned and roled over.I saw Justin's name on the screen.

From Jay💖:
Cuddles?😍🙏🏼

To Jay💖:
Bieber I ain't getting of this sofa😂

From Jay💖:
Wait a sec😏😉

I stared at the phone confused until I heard someone coming.After a minute I was liftup and I knew it was Justin.

"Bieber what are you doing??!put me down!"I yelled laughing.

"Never!"He yelled back.

After 3 minutes of walking I was placed on a bed and I realised that he brought me in his tour bus.He turned on a film and laid next to me.

"Now...cuddles?"He said opening his arms.

I laughed and nodded.I laid my head on his chest and putted his arms around me.We cuddled for a while and I was falling asleep.

"Go to sleep"He wispered.

I nodded and got comfty next to him.

"Goodnight Jay"I wispered.

He turned of the TV and turned to me still hugging me.

"Goodnight Vic"He said and kissed my head.Soon we feel asleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N sorry for the waiting but here is chapter 5.Hope you like it.comment,vote.ly❤️✌🏼️