Chapter 13: Catch me if you can

Começar do início

"Ugh, I can't find those girls anywhere! They are really good at hiding. I do not want to have to buy them icecream." A blonde boy said. He wasn't that bad looking. He was tall and muscular, and he has green eyes.

"I know! How long can those girls hide for?! Geez." Another blonde boy said. He was talk and muscular too, but he had blue eyes.

"Those 2 boys are Turner and Ryan. They are twins. Turner has blue eyes, and Ryan has green eyes. They are part of Axel's group. Axel, Stephan, Tim, Caleb, Mark, and the twins. You can not separate them." She said laughing. "But Axel, Mark, and Caleb are the closest. They tell each other everything."

"Stephan! I can't find them anywhere!" Ryan said on the phone. I has to strain my werewolf hearing to listen. But surprisingly, we could hear the conversation. Stephan talks pretty loud if ya ask me.

"You need to find them. 1. I don't want to buy them icecream. And 2. If we lose them, then Axel AND Mark will kill us. So find rhem!" Stephan said laughing.

An hour passed, and we are still hidden inside the underwear in Victoria Secret. We are laughing and telling each other secrets when we are rudely interrupted by Stephan. 'Girls where are you! We are worried. Please tell me you are still hiding. We give up, you win... Meet us in front of Victoria Secret. I can't believe we lost...' He mumbled. We all bursted out into laughter. We got up and walked out still laughing. When the guys looked at us, their mouths fell open. I'm surprised they didn't fall off.

"Hey guess. You okay?" Amber said laughing again.

"What? How did you? When? What?!" Caleb said getting irritated.

"We were in there the whole time!" Elyse said laughing.

"Where? We were just in there." Turner said.

"We were in the underwear section." I said.

"Ohhhh. That's the only place we didn't look." Ryan said.

"Why did you guys look there?!" Tim spoke up.

"Dude, it's underwear."

"Ya, I see your point."

"Enough talking! We want icecream!!" I said while the girls are screaming and jumping up and down. The guys just groaned and nodded.

After we got our icecream talked to each other we went home. I walked in the door and Mr. Crazy, possessive, and protective guy ran up to me and hugged me while checking for injuries. "Axel, I am fine!" I said looking at him.

"Are you sure? Do we need to go to the pack doctor to make sure? I think we should. Come on Sky-" I kissed him so he would shut up. He growled and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away while he whimpered. "Axel. I. Am. Fine." I said looking him in the eye. He sighed and nodded.

Awhile after we got back home, the guys made us dinner. Us girls were excited. But of course being guys, try just grilled and made oven French fries. But the hamburgers actually tasted really good. After supper I asked Axel if my brothers could come over and their mates as well. He agreed because he can't say no to me. Hehe. *evil smile* I called them up and they were on their way over. Elyse also called her brother Mark and wanted to know he could come over and hang out. He didn't know, but Eylse said that I have 3 brothers and he agreed instantly. You would think since he was the beta, he would have met my brothers since Carter is the alpha now. But he never did.

The doorbell rang and Axel answered it. All of the sudden, Axel is pushed over and a scream is heard. I look up and see Jordan running towards me. She runs up to me and gives me a big bear hug. We heard a growl and it was coming from Mark. "Be careful with the Luna." He said to Jordan.

"Oh thanks I'm fine. I just got knocked over, but I'm okay." Axel said jokingly.

"Ehh, your a man. You can handle it." He said laughing. Axel just glared and put his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Axel's POV-

Everyone came and we were all watching movies and hanging out. Skylar was cuddling into me with my arms around her. She fit perfectly in my arms. I could've wished for a better mate to spend the rest of my life with. She was so cute and adorable. And I just say, seeing her mad was really hot. But I haven't seen her like overly pissed off yet. And to tell you the truth, I'm kinda scared to see her like that. The movies ended so now were just talking.

"Hey Axel?" Skylar said with puppy dog eyes.

Oh boy. What does she need now. "Yes kitten?" I asked.

"I was wondering...ifthegirlsandicouldgotothemalltomorrow?" She said really quickly.

"Okay hold on Sky. Say it slower." I said laughing.

"Can the girls and I go to the mall tomorrow?"

"You can. But weren't you guys at the mall today already?"

She looked at the girls and back to me. What's going on? I asked myself.

"No, I mean. We want to go the mall in the city." She said with hopeful eyes.

Wait what? Oh hell no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!! Haha. I'm sorry (: but...maybe if you guys are nice, I will update another chapter today. Maybe, maybe not. (; but thankyou guys so much for reading and voting. You are the best! Love ya

-S.W.