With her casual minimal outfit as always, gray fitted t-shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans and a pair of Stan smith, its one of the things students loved and hated about her on how she could still look drop dead gorgeous with her simple style. Taylor strut her way to her locker down the hall, she's still conscious/irritated of students looking at her whenever she arrived at school, wondering if she can pluck all of the eyes who always ogles at her.

Taylor's mind was stopped thinking about not-so-good thoughts towards the ogling eyes when she saw Audrey giggling with someone she didn't know at the locker area. She then felt the same irritating rush of heat all over her body when she saw Audrey and Chris together last time, she tries to relax her nerves closing her eyes as she exhales heavily as she continued to walk towards her locker near Audreys.Audrey noticed her before she can open her locker door.

"TK" Audrey greeted her with her perky Aura. The girl Audrey was talking to, looked at TK.

"Audrey," TK said to her flatly not even looking as she opens her locker and gets her stuff.

"Uh, this is Danielle, Danielle James this is Taylor King" Audrey introduces them to one another, with her radiant aura.

"Nice to finally meet the school it-girl" Said Danielle, who is likely excited to personally meet the School rebel, stretching out her hand for a handshake.

TK with her poker face, she is having right now, TK just looked down at Danielles hand, closing her locker in the process instead of exchanging hands with, TK walked passed by her and pats Danielles forearm, same as she did to Chris, and said "You owe me a Lunch Luther" and finally living Danielle and Audrey alone.

"She's- intimidating" Danielle chuckles.

While Audrey's eyes were still watching Taylor from afar with Dean and Sara, who puffed out of nowhere besides Taylor.

"She can be," she said to Danielle smiling off the thought of TK's weird behavior.

"Makes me wonder how you manage to put up with her?..." Danielle said randomly.

"You have no idea" Audrey said, smiling, her eyes still glued to the TK's back.

Putting her hands on her pocket "So, uhn... I was going to ask you have a lunch with me today.. but, umm,"Danielle stutters, nervously "looks like you awe Taylor a lunch so.." smiling shyly, while her head down.

"Oh, it's okay, I think you can join us later,if you want-- I'll introduce you to my friends" Audrey offered Danielle, but Danielle knew what Audrey's friend in the cafeteria is the intimidating powerhouse crowd and Danielle know's shell chickens out if she joined them.

"Uh, I guess I'll pass for now" Danielle said, smiling timidly as she turns down Audrey's offer.

===========================================

Fast forward to Lunch break where Danielle ended up with Audrey as they walk their way to the cafeteria with Oli, She forgot that History class is before Lunch hour's, She didn't turn down Audreys offer this time around, on their way Oli, as always, talk non-stop while Audrey responded at some of Oli's new gossip, Danielle also responded at some of them that she knows, and the latest gossip, courtesy of the School resident Devil,Taylor King and the Slurpee incident.