Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - The kid who stole my First Kiss

THIRD PERSON POV

Audrey arrived at school early today, she get's out of her BMW z4 with all eye's on her. Why not she is the school Queen, the cheerleader, and the Mayor's daughter. She has a name to take care of. She was greeted by her circle of friends.

"Good morning, A," Maddie and Olivia said, Audrey smiled and gave Maddie and Olivia a peck on the cheeks, Maddie and Oli do the same.

"I missed both of you! " Said, Audrey, while entering the hallways of Easton High all heads turns while they walk in. Audrey is not new to this.Audrey arranged her things in her locker room before they head to their first class.

"What's up?" Audrey hears a familiar voice. She closes her locker and look to his boyfriend smiling before she gave Blake a kiss.

"I missed you the most Mr. Owens," she said flirty, Blake Owens is the famous school jock, the quarterback of the Easton football team the back to back district champions.

"get a room guys," said Olivia jokingly.

Even before the school bell rings, Audrey and her friends go to their classroom, the three of them occupies the center isle, leaving 1 vacant seat on the far left, soon enough the class is almost full and someone already occupies the empty chair aligned to them.

Paul and Dean enters the same classroom breathing heavily, some of the girls acknowledge the two making Audrey's eye rolled, Paul and Dean rush in the back of where Audrey is seated, Maddie and Olivia greets the two and Audrey didn't bother to greet them.

Paul and Dean are quite popular for the girls because of their impeccable talent in dancing of course God-given charm and good looks.

"We made it bruv!." said Paul to Dean, giving him a high five.

"Good thing Mr. Reiley isn't here yet" Dean answered.

The loud chattering of the students was stopped when Mr. Reiley enters the class and all the heads turn towards the direction to where the new student is standing.

Even the school queen bore her eyes with admiration to the new student in front of them, scanning her up and down and back up again.

' Is she some kind of a superstar, someone who descended from heaven or a daughter of some Greek god and goddess? Those sapphire eyes blend well with her blonde tresses.Why she looks stunning with those rider's jacket, plain Oversized T-shirt and a perfect fit skinny jeans paired with Black and white sneakers from Nike?' Audrey argued to herself.

For the first time Audrey was blown away by this person in front of them, she can't take her eyes off of her, before Audrey can think of some salacious things, Mr. Reiley announces that the girl will be their new classmate for the whole year.

"Hi, names Taylor King I hope we all get along" the new girl slightly bow her head down to them and smile lightly as she runs her fingers thru her hair to fix.

Making Audrey thinks that the girl is trying to seduce all of them with her voice like that and wearing a simper smile that she thought could capture anyone's heart. She gulped when she notices that the girl is looking at her direction, making her blush, she immediately averts her attention towards her math book and opens it. Audrey felt weird.

" You may take yo-" dean interrupts Mr. Reiley.

"Sir! She can sit beside us!" pointing at the empty desk behind Audrey.

Audrey looks at the empty desk and back to Taylor, who is now walking towards the unoccupied desk. Their eyes meet and for the school queen she the time slows down as she stares to those beautiful blue orbs that staring back at her but quickly cuts off when Taylor diverts her attention towards paul and dean leaving a sweet scent of tangerine lingers to Audrey's sense of smell.

Taylor takes her seat.

While Mr.Reiley starts to discuss in front of the class, Audrey was distracted by the small chattering voices of the three, out of curiosity, she leans back a little to hear what they were talking about.

"So, is this for good?" Paul asked Taylor quietly.

"Yup," Taylor answer discreetly while taking her notebook.

"By any chances, have you left someone special before moving back to our town?" Paul Followed.

This makes Audrey roll her eyes and thought 'such a manwhore Paul..'.

Taylor chuckles to Paul's silly question.

"Won't be shocked if T.K have a boyfriend now?" Dean said while taking some notes.

'I agree with Dea-. Wait, what?! Did he just say T.K?. Audrey can't believe what she heard.

Tayor blushed a little and smirked, "I'm not seeing anyone guys" Taylor finally answered.

"NO SHIT?!" said paul and dean in unison loud enough, making all of their classmate including Mr.Reily to look at them.

"Mr.sullivan and mr.andrews is there a problem?" Mr. Reily inquired

"we.. um.. we didn't just get the last problem Mr. Reiley.. hehe .. sorry" Paul made an excuse and rub his neck. Taylor giggles quietly to avoid attention and for Audrey she thinks it's one of the adorable things she ever hears.

"t.k stop it." Said dean who is scared to get caught again.

But Audrey knew at that moment that she is doomed. She never saw it coming, but what scared her the most is when the hell T.K becomes a girl and not just a girl but someone who look's like a model or some sort of royalty. She can't believe that the person who stole her first kiss is now a girl.

She paused for a while and think on what possible things she can come up with, Audrey thought that maybe the T.K she knows have a twin sister, or maybe it turns out that the t.k she knows is actually gay and decides to have a sex change operation. She lets out a big sigh convincing its one of the two reasons. And she needs to make sure that its the T.K she knows from before.

"Ask Luther.." said Paul, while pointing at Audrey's back.

Audrey didn't hear paul called her name.

"Al?"Taylor asked the zoned out Audrey.

Flashback of the memories begin to cloud inside her head. The only kid who always call her Al, Dre or hammy je june before. Her heart race faster as she remembers the same blue eyes the same sweet voice that used to call her nicknames but sexy this time. She remembers the kid who protected her away from the bullies, the only kid who can make her smile ear to ear and most especially the kid who stole her first kiss and leave without a warning. Audrey completely forgot about that kid, fell off on the back of her mind for the past 9,10 years or so.

Audrey snapped back to reality when the school bell rang, she shakes her head and again the familiar nickname enter her ears loud and clear.

"Al?" Said taylor that is now standing right beside her.

'Shit, what to do'Audrey questioned herself not knowing how to avoid T.k.