Chapter 26

Chapter 26 - Jokes on you

AUDREY'S POV

"What?! You're kidding, right?!" I was confused. Why is she doing this?!

"...." And she just stands there like a fucking statue. What is this?! One of her fucking tricks?!

"Oh, I get it.." I can't, I don't understand it at all, trying my best not to cry and look weak with this fucking evil. All along, this... this thing between us is just one of her games one of her fucking games. Darting an eye to hers. How could she do that?!

"Fuck you Taylor King"

EUAN'S POV

Ended up with this little devil at her pad drinking beers, studying her every movement, sitting here at her table bar. We stay quiet for half an hour now, She was just drinking, eating popcorn, lounging in her comfy living room while watching Animal Planet blankly.

"Can I sit beside you?" I started

"No." She said coldly, but I did anyway. As I sat at the other end of her sofa, she just stares right through me, that I felt scared for a second there. Taking a sip.

"You like animals?" Trying to set a friendly mood here. But she stays quiet. Okay, let's try again.

"Paul said you like cars," I said, propping my arms to the head rest.

"Paul said you're a womanizer" She retorted sarcastically her eyes are still fixed to watch, why being a bitch?! I sigh.

"Are you always like this?"

"No"

"Then why being a-"

"Bitch?" She's really good cutting people's sentences. I just smiled, still not getting enough with her, I mean I almost lose my cool to her earlier and I still found myself with her.

"Look, Taylor... can we reset what happened earlier and start again?... hi, I'm Euan Salvatore" reaching out my hand across for her to shake, she looked at me and at my hands... seconds later she shakes hands with me. I smiled while she still wears a poker face.

"T.K" she answers, that's her nickname. And we continued to stay silent and watching Animal planet.

Not for long, I notice that her head was resting against the headrest of her sofa, she was sleeping already? Ha-ha, I looked around, her bowl of popcorn is almost done, she just had 2 bottles of beer yet she snores soundly. This girl. I didn't usually do these things, but I manage to clean her clutter out of the living room, I turn off the T.V and approach to her side , slowly and quietly carrying her bridal style, you don't want to wake up a snoring devil. I chuckled, thinking about it. Placing her gently to her king size bed.

"Goodnight, Taylor" I whispered. And letting her take a rest.

THIRD PERSON POV

Euan walks his way out of Taylor's penthouse when Taylor tugged her, Euan wore a shocked expression when he saw her standing in front of him, inches away.

"So-sorry to wake you up, i-i was just about to-" Euan apologizes frantically, but caught off guard on what Taylor did next, his eyes went wide realizing Taylors lips made contact with his for a moment, he looked surprised by what The King did, their eyes are staring, full of lust. Well, as for Euan there is something with the kiss. Euan didn't take a second thought, he was thinking why not, he's going to marry her anyway. With that, a loud thud echoes inside Taylors Penthouse as Euan slammed Taylors back carrying her against the wall, like a hungry predator he is, savoring Taylors luscious lips, her taste.