Taylor fits a laugh "Of course, so what do you learn about me?" Taylor asked,Surprising Audrey for being cool.

"uhm,you-you and your siblings..." Audrey said, testing the waters.

"Yeah?" Taylor takes her last gulp of her beer, sensing Audrey's uneasiness, she chuckles "whatever your Gammy told you about Me, my family and Damian, it might be true so tell me how your Gammy told you about us," smiling at Audrey.

"You tell me, in that way I can know the real story about your family"

"Okay then, but you treat me lunch tomorrow" Taylor said.

"Deal" Audrey answered.

"Well, you know that Damian is behind this arranged marriage with Euan... Pops was in the same spot, though he never got to marry that woman, all I know is They had Travis, then six-seven? Years later, my pops went MIA, the next thing Damian discovered to his utmost disappointment, dada and pops got married somewhere tropical... Pops met my Dada when they're still studying, college, um.. Via common friend of pops" Taylor went on explaining her relationship with her brother Travis, and correcting that she's not the only legitimate child of Kristoff, but Thomas too.

"Then Travis is..."

"Yup, we treat him as our own older brother, and we never brought it up that he's not you know, related. Even if we had our fights... Family is Family no matter what, and He's been a great brother to us." Taylor said as they go down stair.

******************************

Audrey rushed outside her bathroom to her bed as her phone rings wildly, she picks it up not checking the caller id first.

"Yes?"

A two faint voice arguing in the background

"Hello?" Audrey tried again.

"Uh,hi." A voice of a girl answered.

"Hi?"

A long beep sound ended their conversation, making Audrey dumbfounded for a while before receiving a text message from the one who called.

Hey, its Danielle, I don't know if you know me, but I'm in your history class... and sorry about the dumb call earlier, I chickened out.

Ready to reply when someone texted her again.

Audrey, this is Chris and I'm with my bestfriend rn who's being a puss to talk to you, pls go easy on her. Audrey chuckled as she reads Chris message.

No prob. She replied to Chris.

Hi,yeah I know you from history class and don't worry bout the call,I'll pretend it didn't happen.lol. She replied to Danielle.

She placed her phone on the nightstand, turning her lap off before curling into her slumber.

************************

Wade was about to get out of the SUV to open the door for TK when TK abruptly said "Wade, I can help myself out," she smiled, although Wade was hesitant, he looked at Ade who is in the driver seat, who gives a nod to Wade.

"Okay boss." Wade said.

"Thanks Wade, Ade" Taylor said before getting out of the SUV.