The fourth Advent

The fourth Advent

Oh Christmas tree...

"Shin-chan! Over here!", Kaito yelled and waved his arms enthusiastically at Shinichi.

They were currently looking for a Christmas tree and Kaito looked through the rows and rows of trees. He ran around like a little child, fuzzy blue woolly hat with matching scarf and gloves protecting him from the cold and the big snowflakes that fell for two days straight and coated everything in a pure white. His cheeks were red and his eyes shone bright, as he gesticulated towards a gigantic tree.

"That;s the one!", he exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and down as he waited for his partner that walked behind him in a much slower pace. Shinichi couldn't help but smile, seeing his adorable boyfriend that happy. He only looked at the tree as he reached Kaito.

He looked up. And up.

"...That one is... kinda big, don't you think?", he finally pointed out. The magician pouted at that. "But it's perfect! It's completely symmetrical!"

Yeah, Shinichi could see that. "And how should we get it inside the house?"

"We could break open the wall directly next to the dining room!"

Shinichi blinked, then looked at Kaito to see if he was joking. But the expecting gaze of the magician said otherwise. Yes, he was serious.

"...No."

"But Shin-chan! Why not?", the other wined and glomped the detective.

"Because we won't destroy the house to get that monster tree inside the living room. Were it wouldn't even fit, mind you."

"We could put it in the library! It's two stories high..."

"I don't wanna have that with my books!", the Heisei Holmes immediately protested and waved towards the direction of the huge tree. "Can't we search for another one?"

"...Fine. But I'll be the one decorating it!"

"Sure thing, love."

In the Christmas bakery, are many yummy things...

Kaito poked the black ting on the plate with a fork. The fork teeth scraped over the surface, not even leaving a scratch. He kept silent while exanimating the... thing... further. Then he gave up and turned towards his boyfriend that stood behind him the entire time.

"So... what's that?", he sked, eyes still focused on the doubtful object.

Shinichi crossed his arms with a huff. "It's a cake, dumbass!"

Kaito raised an eyebrow. Then he poked it again, this time with his finger.

"How did it... get like that?" It felt like charred wood, he noticed.

Shinichi huffed and pushed his downer lip forward into an incredibly adorable pout. "How should I know?"

Kaito was the one responsible for cooking since he moved in. He knew Shinichis cooking and baking skills were... not that good. But he didn't expect them to be that... horrible.

Kaito sighed. Then he wrapped one arm around his detective's waist, pulling him against his body and pressing their lips together. Shinichi immediately responded and pressed against the magicians chest. As they parted panting, Kaito smiled. "Come here. I'll show you how to do it right...", he explained Shinichi and wiped some flour from the detective's nose.

Santa's coming into town...

"No, Kaito. We won't buy Christmas tree ornaments patterned with KID doodles."

"But Shin-chan-!"

"No, not even when if they're the white and not the pink ones."

"So mean...", the thief muttered with a fake snob and put the box back into the shelf of the Christmas shop.

The detective saw Kaitos gaze flowing over the small shop and noticed the sudden glam in them. He followed the direction of the thief's eyes.

Then he blushed and pulled Kaito forcefully out of the shop. "And I won't, by all things sacred, wear that Santa outfit!", he yelled at his perverted boyfriend, his blush becoming stronger.

"Not even as a preset for me?", Kaito asked and attacked him with his puppy dog eyes.

That made Shinichi hesitate. "W-Well..." But he shook his head as he saw the smirk on the magicians face. "NO! And why the hell was something like that even in a normal Christmas shop!?"

Heat of love

In the evening they sat on the couch, cuddling.

"We should lit the final candle, shouldn't we?", the detective asked.

"Right!", his boyfriend cheered and jumped up to get a lighter. But he stopped midways, instead turning around and snapping his fingers. The candles lit one after another.

Shinichi smiled. Kaito knelt down in front of the Advent wreath and began pulling magic tricks with fire. Shinichi watched in awe as his thief took the flames into his hands, away from the candle, even giving it to Shinichi who examined the little dancing fire with glinting eyes. Kaito let the flames fly, juggled with them, let them form a heart.

Then he let it flow through the room and cuddled his boyfriend while watching the trick with him.

"I love you.", he whispered, and he knew, besides the complete darkness in the room, that his Shinichi was blushing.

"Love you, too. Baka."

A/N: Finally, fourth advent! This one was a little hard o write... well, actually I just wrote. Without any particular thought in mind... Hehe... sorry, but I really didn't know what to put in this chapter. :)

But I hope you liked it! J Pleas, if you did even a little bit, leave a comment/review! Do you want something about them celebrating Christmas? Do you have an idea for it? You can also PM me! :)

See ya!

And happy fourth Advent! (even if it's still a little early to say that...)

-AngelsBeast