The first Advent

A/N: Yeah, I know. I should actually continue 'Runs the Family' or 'Meetings' (on my Fanfiction.net account), but I really felt like writing something that involves those two cuties in Christmas time! But I'll continue the others, as well!

Now, have fun!

__________

The First Advent

„I hate you...", Shinichi muttered, his face buried in his boyfriends lap.

„Aww, now now, Shin-chan! You know you love me..."

„You're the worst, Kaito."

„Why, thank you!"

„And proud of it.", Shinichi groans helplessly and sighed. „How did I deserve this torture?"

"Oh, Shin-chan is so mean to me!", the other man pouted (or at least pretended to) and crossed his arms.

„What? You woke me up in the middle of the night on a Sunday and want me to be nice?"

„It's not 'the middle of the night'. It's actually ten in the morning!", Kaito corrects his half asleep boyfriend cheerfully and poked his cowlick.

„See, even the sun is shining!", he added and pointed towards the window.

„But it is still early! Why did you wake me up anyway?", the detective asked and forced his eyes open and glanced up at his partner.

The other blinked and asked: „... You don't know?"

„..."

„Shin-chan, because it's the first advent, of course!", the magician informed his boyfriend with bright indigo eyes sparkling and stopped poking Shinichis funny hair.

The detective let that sink in. A silence filled the room. „... So?"

„Shin-chan!", Kaito whined. „Don't be like that!", he continued.

„Hey, I don't even like Christmas, so why celebrate advent?"

„But Shin-chan!", the thief fake-snobbed.

„So why the hell did you wake me up so early!?"

„Well...", he began cheerfully and hugged the other boy. „I wanted to lit the first candle..."

„At ten in the morning!?"

„Ehh... yeah?"

Shinichi groaned and facepalmed. „Oh, kami, why...?"

„Well, if you need coffee or something to wake up, in the kitchen is the coffee machine and I just bought that new fair-trade coffee from Africa... " Kaito blinked and stared at the place where Shinichi laid seconds ago. "Where did he go?" Then he grinned widely a second later. To the kitchen, I guess...

Yeah, his dear boyfriend was something else. Cute, strong minded, highly intelligent, sexy and absolutely adorable! They were dating for nearly seven months now, five of them living together at the gigantic Kudou mansion. Shinichi, of course, knew that he was KID from the beginning. They met each other face to face in their real identities (like KID as Kaito and Conan finally returned as Shinichi) by cool incidence. Well... Yeah, granted, it was kind of strange.

~Flashback~

That day, he flipped Aokos skirt more often... He was in a good Moore because of the heist the night before. It was really fun to mess with (*cough* poor *cough*) Hakuba and the task force. So she chased him around with her mob (where ever she stored it... She was as good at suddenly let it appear like Kaito did it with some of his tricks...) and he ran to save his life. He tried to vanish in the crowd of the shopping district, but somehow she didn't lost track of him. At the same time, Shinichi, newly returned in his original body, waited in front of a cafe for his best friend Ran for the first meeting without only the temporary antidote. Finally back in his body for good.

And like crazy Lady Luck planned, they ended up at the same street.

Kaito saw Aoko pass by him, so he felt safe and he smirked. Then suddenly, a foot appeared out of nowhere, aiming for his head. Only because of his awesome reflexes it didn't took his head off but only scratched the side of his face and he landed hard on his rare. "W-what the hell!?", he gasped, eyes large like plates. He looked up at the person who tried to kill him. Then he blinked in confusion. Aoko...? No, not quite. She had longer hair and other clothes... And that kick... Could it possibly be...

"Shinichi, you jerk! First disappearing without a trace then suddenly calling and saying 'Hey, I'm back!'! Do you have any Idea how worried I was!?"

The karate champ stood in front of him (he still sat frozen on the ground), her hands stemmed in her waist and all in all she looked very, very pissed.

After some seconds of silence, he finally got it.

Ran thought he was Shinichi (who seemingly returned...?). Okay. Then...

Oh god, Aoko!

He panicked for a second. Well, he wasn't concerned about Aoko directly, more about what she'd do to his Tantei-kun! Because according to what the Mouri girl said, he's here somewhere. "Oh shit.", he groaned and jumped up to Rans surprise and ran out of the shop, followed by her yells. He ignored her and hurried towards the direction he saw his childhood friend go. He hadn't had to search long, their was already a crowd. He nearly facepalmed. Well, that will get funny...

He broke through the last circle of gaping people and saw Aoko chasing a terrified looking (and very well looking) Metantei with her mob. He hold on a second to just let that picture sink in, then he snapped back to his senses as Aoko yelled at the 'perverted idiot magician' (a.k.a Kaito, only that she wasn't really talking to him): "Did you really think smoothing your hair a little and changing clothes would be enough to escape from me!?"

Kaito stepped in, facing a stunned detective and a very confused Aoko. And as his and Shinichis eyes met, the detective's widened and he mouthed 'KID', but Kaito couldn't care less. Finally Metantei was back. He just ignored the (again) ranting Aoko and bent down to let a red rose appear in front of his rivals nose. "Hi there. My name is Kuroba Kaito. A pleasure meeting you, Meitantei!", he whispered.

Well, that's how they met. And the beginning of their romance.

~Flashback end~

Yeah... Those are very good memories. Kaito smiled. He was so glad that they met. What would he do without his super cute coffee addicted detective?

By the way... He listened. No sound of the coffee machine...

"Shinichi, darling?", he called mockingly. "...You know you have to switch it on, right?"

A short silence. Then he heard a groan. "Damn it..."

___________

A/N: oh... Yeah. Hope you liked it. It didn't work out very well... Even so, please don't drop it because of that? Because there will follow four or five more chapters for each advent (and perhaps one for Christmas... Let's see about that...). I already planned them all and began writing. So... Hope you enjoy the first advent! Please review and favorite if you liked it so far! :)

-AngelsBeast