Chapter 12

Hannah was riding her first fix in well over a month and it was like the very first time she had ever gotten high with Caddie over a year ago. In fact, it had been a year and a half since that first injection. She felt amazing; all of her troubles went away. She had staved off withdrawal, her exhaustion disappeared, and she felt more in control of herself. Meanwhile, Shanel was giving her the play by play of what it was like to be booked.

"So as ya know, first ya get arrested. Then ya go to the county jail where they bring ya in for processin. Because people go to jail and there ain't never any quiet, ya gotta wait in this room with other people. When it's ya turn, they bring ya out and finger print ya. Ya get ya mugshot taken after that. They strip search ya; ya gotta bend over, spread ya butt cheeks, and cough so they know ya ain't hidin anything up ya ass. After that, they give ya some prison shit to wear and if there's a cell available and ya can't make bail, they stick ya in there and ya wait until someone posts ya bail or ya go to a court hearin. Ain't nothin like spendin nights in those cells."

"Shit." Hannah said listening intently as she shook her head. She knew that was one place she was going to avoid if it was the last thing she did.

"Tell me about it. I heard from Randall that other pimps who had to do hard time said prison was the biggest shit hole. Can't imagine how it could be a great place to be. Ain't no Caesar's Palace, ya know?" Shanel laughed with a hard edge in her voice as Hannah nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be avoiding that place. Not somewhere I want to ever be." Hannah said as Shanel nodded.

"I hear ya. I've been booked many times but Randall always bailed me out. He's dope, man." Shanel said looking like she was talking about a movie star or a God of some sort. 

    Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Scarlett was invited back to Chris' home. She knew that in order for that to happen, Hannah had to have left. She was ecstatic. Her plans were working just the way she wanted them to. Now she could fuck Chris in his home and not worry about some dingy motel room. She had some class after all, she thought to herself laughingly. Now all she had to do was get pregnant and the rest would be gravy. Chris and the house would be all hers until she found something or someone better and with more money. To celebrate she went to Victoria's Secret and bought a few of the sexiest lingerie pieces she could find. She decided to model one of them for Chris that same night.

"Daddy, look what I bought. You like?" She said seductively as she emerged from Chris' bathroom and posed in the door way. He smiled and nodded.

"Wow, you look stunning." He said looking her up and down admiringly.

    She was wearing a black corset number with a garter belt that held her silk stockings. The corset was see-through and had little bows placed in strategic areas like around the nipples. It was strapless and boosted her breasts so her cleavage was all but falling out of the top yet holding everything precisely as it needed to be. She was wearing jet black high heels and very little make up except for fire engine waterproof red lipstick. Scarlett could tell how quickly Chris' dick went from 0 to 100 upon seeing her and it's just what she wanted to see. She went out of the room and brought in two champagne glasses along with the bubbly itself.

"What's that for?" Chris asked her puzzled yet still smiling. God she looked hot.

"To celebrate getting the house back. Ding dong the bitch is dead!" Scarlett said but wasn't at all prepared for Chris' reaction.

"Don't you dare ever fucking say that! She's not dead! What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled at her as she stood there stunned.

"Why are you yelling at me? She's not dead, it's just an expression. I'm just glad she's gone so we don't have to use those sleazy motels anymore."