Dallas

"Why are we playing this?"

"It's meant to be fun!"

"I've almost soiled myself a good four times now and it's only been five minutes!"

Dally had swiped a new video game from the store called Outlast and now he was making me play it with him. However he didn't realise that he'd swiped a horror game.

"what the hell was that?!"

"What? Where?"

"Behind you, you dumb fuck!" I swore loudly before a mutilated and bloodied face popped up on the screen causing both Dallas and I to scream in fright.

The pissed off character proceeded to throw our character Miles through a window and he landed painfully on the ground covered in shattered glass.

"Well that was fucking rude!" I cried trying to slow my beating heart.

"This game is fucked up man." Dallas swore returning his hand to the mouse.

"You're the one that swiped it you idiot." I replied staring intently at the screen, if anything attacked us again I was going to be ready for it.

"Well sorry (y/n) I didn't bother to check it before stealing it. I'll be sure to do that next time and draw attention to myself" He replied sarcastically.

"Just keep playing." I replied not daring to take my eyes off the screen.

Dallas lead the character towards a hallway and up to a closed door. The music sped up slightly and I flinched, preparing my heart for the inevitable jump scare that was about to follow.

A scarred face with only one blood shot eye appeared in the window looking into the room screaming. I let out a high pitch squeal, wait that wasn't me. I turned to Dally to see him clenching his chest as he took deep breaths, eyes round and terrified.

"Did you just scream?" I asked starting to giggle.

"No, course not." Dally replied cooly, clearing his throat and sitting back up, regaining his greaser stance.

"You did! You were terrified!" I cried throwing my head back and letting out a loud laugh.

"Shut up." He snapped turning intently to the game.

"Aw no need to get butt hurt over it winston." I teased.

"Quit it (Y/L/N)." He replied staring at the screen intently.

"Who would've thought the tough Dallas Winston was scared of a little horror game." I teased him grinning wickedly.

"Fuck you."

"You'd like to."

This was terrible and horrendous but I really wanted to write something so here it is.