Part 25- ''you better tell me the deets!''

ابدأ من البداية

''I don't know, I mean its like we're a couple but we're not. He said he wants to do things properly but all I want is for me and Nathan to be together you know? With no one getting in the way this time, no complications.''

''I get that Kayla, but you still haven't answered my question.'' She winked I saw from the reflection in the mirror as she made sure my hair was curled at the back.

I chuckled lightly before a sighed followed.

''I just want things to go right for us and I'm worried that it won't.'' I admitted.

Charlie frowned as she turned off the curlers. She placed them down on the heat-proof mat on the desk and spun my chair round so I faced her.

''Listen to me!'' she pointed her finger in front of my face. ''You and Nathan are meant to be together, you've been through so much and this is our chance, Kayla, so don't worry. What happens, happens and that's all there is to it. He obviously cares s much about you, just go with it,'' She told me.

And the 'just go with it' was right, that's all I had to do. It's all I could do.

''Well, I'm going since I can hear Nathan impatiently tapping downstairs and its annoying me. I'll see you soon, and you better tell me the deets!'' I laughed as she gave me a hug before wandering down stairs and out the front door.

My heart beat hard against my chest as I then began to walk downstairs. I could hear Nathan humming in the kitchen and it did relax me, but not too much.

As I walked into the room, his eyes met mine before slowly travelling down my body and back up again to meet my gaze.

''You look beautiful, Kayla,'' he gushed.

I blushed at the compliment an then realized what Nathan had done. He'd set out a table with candles and flowers in the middle. There was a glass of red wine, food, and soft music playing.

''You did this?'' I gasped and he shyly nodded.

''Do you not like it?'' He panicked.

''I love it.'' I grinned and he returned it, pulling out a chair. I sat on it before he tucked me under the table and dimmed the lights a little.

''Since when were you good at cooking?'' I joked and Nathan acted offended.

''I'll have you know, I'm good when it comes to spaghetti! He winked and I laughed lightly before digging in.

And that's how the meal went. It was calm, yet busy. We ate, chatted and laughed. It was fun and I enjoyed it. Even though I'd been with him at his mums, it was nice to spend this quality time with him before he was busy at work again.

After dinner, we sat and watched a film together. Well we weren't really watching, more talking and that was on in the background.

''I still don't get it, so Jordan just let you leave him?'' Nathan asked.

''No, he said he'd had a similar experience and that I should go and tell you how I feel.''

Nathan nodded which showed he understood what I was saying.

''And how do you feel?''

''I-I love you.'' I stuttered out.

No words came from his mouth. But his lips crashed to mine almost instantly. And that amazing electric feeling pulsed around my body. Its what I missed, what I always longed for.

''I love you,'' he whispered as he broke apart. ''I love you.''

*FINALLY AN UPDATE!

I'M SO SORRY THAT ITS SO LONG OVER DUE!!

You see, I had exams and end of year shit. And then me being clever, I spilt coffee all over my laptop and it broke -.-

Hopefully now updates will be quicker and they will get better.

omg I'm so sorry this part is so bad, I also had writers block :P

But a MASSIVE thank you to all those who have made this my most popular story, I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Thank you to everyone who has commented, voted and read! You have no idea how much I appreciate it and how much it means to me!

THANK YOU, YOU ALL DESERVE A MEDAL OR COOKIES, YOU CHOOSE!

YAY NATHAN AND KAYLAAAA

Do you think it'll last?;)

no hints

MWAHAHAH!

I hope you enjoyed this part,

thanks for reading,

Lots and lots of love from,

Lizzie x*