Let me live a little

Começar do início

Alright Hun bun <3

I got up and looked in my closet to see what I should wear to my first-

Wait.

My first party, holy shit this is my first party! I then became very nervous. What do I even do at parties? How do I dress? Maybe casual? Yeah I'll go with casual wear.

I picked out a long sleeve black sweater and put on some boots. I kept my pants on because there was no point in changing them. I went to the restroom and put on some deodorant and some scented spray. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8:30 so I went on my laptop and decided to finish some homework. I needed to get my grades up anyways so might as well start now. Soon enough I heard a honk outside and shut off my laptop.

"I'm going out!" I yelled.

"Alright stay safe!" I heard Haley yell from the kitchen. I was expecting Jenna but I guess she left with Tay or something.

I was about to go out the door until I decided to go to the kitchen. Haley was sitting on the bar stool drinking coffee and reading a magazine. I went up to her and gave her a long hug.

"Bye mom, don't work too late tonight." I told her.

She looked up at me and stood up from the chair so that we could give each other a proper hug.

"Don't drink too much, this is between me and you alright? Jenna doesn't have to know you went out on a school night." She said pronouncing  Jenna's name like it was some sort of venom in her mouth.

"Alright bye mom." I said giving her small kiss on the top of her head before pulling away.

"Hurry up faggot!" I heard Justin tell from outside while obnoxiously honking his car.

I left the house and hopped into his car without a word. Justin kept talking to me but I zoned out. I couldn't stop thinking about Vic, I was so worried about what he thought about me now.

"What's up your ass?" Justin asked.

"Not you." I shot back in a rude tone.

"Not yet." He smirked and winked at me.

I laughed a bit and I felt a little bit better, just a little bit.

"Okay but seriously what's wrong?" Justin asked as he took a turn on the street we were on.

"Just relationship problems."

"Wait your in a relationship? Since when? With who?" He asked.

"You didn't know?"

"Well yeah the relationship part I did but with who? I'll fight someone if I have too." He laughed.

I shook my head at his stupidity and sighed.

"Do you think I'm immature? Or like dumb?" I asked feeling down all of a sudden.

"Kells you're a teenager, you gotta experience things and learn from mistakes so you don't make them later in life. You don't even act that immature, if anything you're too up tight about everything." He said scrunching up his nose.

"Really?"

"Yeah, like when you ditched with us today, I think that was the first time I have ever saw you relax and just let lose a bit."

"Wow. I never knew that."

"And for the dumb part, you're not. You are the smartest person I know and hell I wouldn't be shocked if you were valedictorian. You try so hard in school and maybe that's what makes you up tight but hey, it's all gonna pay off in a couple of months right?" He said and parked the car and patted my shoulder.

"Yeah you're right, if a guy can't like me for me even if I'm a bit immature at times, then he doesn't deserve me."

"There ya go!" He said.

We both stepped out of the car and walked up to the large house that people scattered in the front yard and music blaring from the inside of the house.

"Well Kellin, I'd like to see you let lose again if it's not too much to ask for." He chuckled.

"Of course, I mean what are best friends for if you can't make memories with them." I laughed and began walking into the house.

"Wait Kellin! Remember, tonight is about you. Forget that asshole who made you feel down about yourself alright?"

I nodded my head at Justin and we began to walk to the kitchen where all the booze was. I wasn't one to drink, but I needed to relax. Justin handed me a glass of clear liquid that made my throat burn. It had a horrible taste and made me gag a bit, but some how it was kind of good. I took more after that, then the rest of the night was a blur.