Prologue

"Good morning class. My name is Mr. Brown and get used to seeing this pretty face because I'll be your Art professor this semester."

I smiled at him. I picked up his art class because I needed an extra class, and a new excuse to see him during school hours every day. His class is still one of the only ones I want to attend. I bit my lip, remembering the first time we met in the classroom. I wouldn't mind him bending me over his desk again. I was eyeing him up and down, not paying attention to the lecture he was giving today. Until he called me out.

"Can you tell me any of the last few things I just said?"
"Huh?" I asked.
"Can you repeat anything I just said?"
"No, no I can't."
"Well I'm gonna need you to pay attention in class. I grade participation as well. Stop daydreaming."

I sat staring at him, amusement and shock in my face. He turned to the board to continue his lecture. I immediately pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

You know I'm making you eat it for
an hour tonight. And then imma
tie you up and make you suffer.

He checked the text on his Apple Watch and shot a smirk my way. This asshole. God, if this is us during school hours...what'll we be like after class?