nine point twoo

9.2

After about roughly 10 minutes you managed to decode the encrypted messages. And here is the result:

PBVWHULHV DERXQG, BRX ZLOOLQJ WR WDNH?
MYSTERIES ABOUND, YOU WILLING TO TAKE?

GRQ'W EH VKB, LW'OO EH D SLHFH RI FDNH.
DON'T BE SHY, IT'LL BE A PIECE OF CAKE.

"That's what it says." you sighed with relief after knowing it really meant something after all.

"That's great (f/n)-chan!" Kayano cheered you on and you brightly smiled in return.

You felt really accomplished back there, as you stare down, your eyes lazily noticed the time, "Oh sorry guys, I didn't notice the time, sorry for taking your time." You stood up and apologized. Nagisa held his hands up, "Hey, it's cool, don't worry."

"Oh.. Thanks again though." you replied as you lightly scratched the surface of your cheek, afterwards all of you prepared to leave.

You chatted with your friends while going down your campus and had a merry time with them but sadly it had to end because you had to go separate ways.

Having some serious alone time made you wonder why Karma knew how to solve the message. You start to over think about it and you were interrupted by a phone call you had to answer. It was a withheld number, it was either your friends you didn't bother to save their number or some random stranger. It was 50-50 but you decided to answer anyway.

"Hello?" you answer the call. "Hey (f/n)-chan, how are you?" you knew whose voice this was. It was Karma, your heart fastened up the pace and you tried, note "tried", to sound cool and composed and  you immediately thought of something to ask him, Wasn't it just your lucky day? You couldn't help but to ask him this. "Is this good karma or bad karma?" you can't help but laugh at your own joke. "Real smooth (f/n)-chan, real smooth."

"Uh, hey.. I'm still walking home though. More importantly, how did you get my number?" you can hear a soft chuckle from the other line, "Pfft.. Really? You didn't receive my message back then?"

You try to recall what message he was talking about, "Hmm.. Let me think about it." "Sure, take your time."

You remember that you received a weird message after your agreement-condition with Karma. Could it be his? You didn't want to assume it was his because that would be creepy as hell but it was your best bet. "You sent me a message after the agreement-condition thingy? That was you?" you continued walking.

"Yeah. It was me. Anyway, I called to tell you this, you're probably over thinking about the encrypted message thing. Am I right?" Is he a psychic or something? You didn't want to admit to him he was right, "Uhhh no? Not really." That didn't sound convincing enough to him, unfortunately.

"Heh, I know you're lying (f/n)-chan and it's okay. I know you're really interested now in this decoding business and I just want you to stay out of trouble." trails of sincerity were present in his voice.

You stopped dead in your tracks and had your eyes widened from the artlessness coming from the other line, "What's this? Karma-kun? Is this really you?" You couldn't believe that the troublemaker wants YOU to stay out of trouble.

"What? Yeah this is me. What's wrong about me worrying.. about you?" he sounded a bit flustered and you can imagine how he looks like. It makes you all giddy inside.

You snort at him, "Are you my mother, Karma-kun?" small sighs can be heard, "I care, okay? Don't make me say it again." he declared tensely. Then again..

You flinch at his words and pretend that you didn't hear them. "What was that? I couldn't hear what you said!" you teasingly responded, "I said--" you cut him off because your face caught a piece of note. "Hold that phone, Karma-kun." he snorts, "Oh sure." he replies sarcastically.

You take the paper away from your face, darn these agents of nature attacking your face! Aside that thought, you take a look at the note. It's one of those encrypted messages again. You look around your surroundings and see who else is there, but nothing suspicious was found. You folded the note, stowed it away and called back Karma.

"Hey, I'm back. You were going to say something earlier right?" "Eh? Really? I don't have any memories of some sort?" You nodded and shrugged the thought away, "I see, I see, well I gotta get going now, I have to reach home soon." you trailed off and decided to not tell him about the new note you've obtained. 

He wasn't talking so you assumed that he had already hung up. "Hey, bye Karma-kun!" 

He replied back, "Call back when you get home and also--" he stopped what he was saying, "Yeah?" "Take care of yourself, I lo..." he whispered really low, so much you couldn't make out what he said.

Seems like it won't do any good to ask him again..

"What? Well, anyway, take care Karma-kun." he had already ended the call before you could ask, but you can worry about that when you get home. To home!

What a day, today, you thought as you carelessly threw your bag across your room. You plopped yourself down on your bed and grabbed the note you found on your way back.

"Gosh, do I have lots of work to do that's due this and the next week. Better start doing it then.." you said as you examined the note and carefully placed it atop of your desk beside your bed.

***

a.n. there.. part two is done... REAL SHORT i kno.. might have another part of this if im not busy..  wwww also I'm low on ideas that's why i rarely update and such but thank you again for staying with this trash of an author. If anyone wants to contribute for ideas I'm open for suggestions

Have a nice day! 

also... karma was going to say he lov--//slapped ... well you know what he was gonna say tho ;w;