seven - Honesty Time

"You're so cute (F/N)-chan. " he said amorously while looking at you, forming a small yet visible blush on his cheeks.

"What are you saying all of a sudden? " she replied nervously. "I said you're cute (F/N)-chan. " he wraps his arms around her waist, making her grab onto his arms. "I didn't ask you to repeat it! " she exclaimed in distress.

He leans forward, giving way for a clearer view of his golden eyes intensely gazing at her as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you (F/N)-chan." he whispered ardently.

"You don't have to be so embarrassed (F/N)-chan. " he said teasingly having his face only inches from hers, she immediately put her hands up in defense.

"Why shouldn't I be?! " she cried out loud as she was having trouble maintaining eye contact.

'What is wrong with Karma? It isn't like him at all! But... I don't know how to feel.. I feel like I should be dying from how close I am to him right now! My heart's beating like crazy! '

He pecks her cheek which made her wince. "I really love you, let's get married soon. "

(F/N)'s face was flushed in red. "W-w-what..!?!? Y-y-you do know how old we are right now, r-right? "

The male starts to nibble on (F/N)'s ear. "He~h.. I can't wait (F/N)-chan~ I want you now. "

'My heart cannot comprehend this much!'

He starts to pull her into a warm embrace. "I'll keep you safe, I'll be your everything." he remarks.

'This feeling.. So warm... '

***

"Mmm.. So soft.. " she mumbled.

'Wait. Karma isn't supposed to be soft! '

(F/N) realized that it was a dream and lazily tried to get up, she rubbed her eyes, clutching tightly onto her pillow and sighed.

"I think I was dreaming something.. About love.. But I can't remember clearly. "

She remembered how Karma confessed to her and the thought that he kissed her, she felt her face heating up just thinking about it.

"If only it was a dream. I wouldn't be having problems thinking about it.. "

'It's not like I don't like him.. It's just.. I don't want to ruin our friendship.. '

The young girl aggressively ran her hands through her hair and shook her head.

You've been in the same class with him for more than a year and you barely had any long conversations with him. You were always talking with your girl friends and some guy friends including Nagisa.

'Has he been observing me all this time? He was interested? No, no, he's just playing a prank on me, he really likes tease people but would he go that far to 'that' extent? He even told me that I was dense, that's because I wouldn't want to assume and jump to conclusions...

It's so complicated!

Mustn't let it get to me...'

***

"Pssst, Nagisa-kun." you whispered but you knew it wouldn't reach Nagisa.
(A/N: I wanted to correct something about the seating arrangement.. So apparently there are six rows and five columns, I stated that the reader is seated next to Terasaka right? Well I was wrong ;-; because Terasaka and Karma's distance is just one seat apart. So that means the reader is just next to Karma, which is wrong. She is beside Itona whose seat is to the left of Karma (3rd row, 5th column). Her seat is the (2nd row, 5th column having Sugaya in front of her) There! I cleared the thing that was bothering me. I apologize for the long note though. )