five - Tutorial Time

"So... Can you explain to me why we're going to my house? " you asked while Karma was walking with you in your direction.

"Isn't it obvious (F/N)-chan? We're going there so I can help you study." Karma explained.

"If we're going to study, then why not go to the school library?" you reasoned out.

"Don't be silly (F/N)-chan, you do know what class we're in right? We students of E class do not have the rights of entering the library.. Unless you've reserved a spot in there. " He replied seriously.

"... Is that so... " you said in disappointment.

"Hey, don't look so sad (F/N)-chan~ If I'm with you, you have nothing to worry about! " he said cheerfully as he pinched your cheeks.

"I-I got it! It hurts so don't pinch! "

"Hee.. Your cheeks are so chubby~" he told you teasingly.

(Besides.. I'd rather accompany you home than to let you be exposed to harm.. I feel like you're so fragile inside.. ) (A/N: These thoughts are Karma's.)

"W-what are you saying?! Let's just go, okay? " you hesitantly said.

***

(L/N) Residence.

You cautiously turned the knob on your front door carefully, in order to not make a sound.

"Hello~ Good afternoon~" Karma greeted.

You looked at Karma bitterly. "Seriously Karma... " you mumbled.

Your mother came out of the living room probably because she heard a voice she didn't recognize.

This is your first time bringing a friend to your house and it's a guy.

"(F/N), care to explain who is this gentleman? " she asked raising an eyebrow

"Mother, this is Akabane Karma. He's from the same class as me." you explained calmly.

"Karma? What a unique name. Are you here to court (F/N)?" she asked as she was examining Karma thoroughly.

(F/N) felt her embarrassment kicking in but you kept your composure.

"I'm terribly sorry, I'm not here to court (F/N), I'm here to tutor her in Maths. " Karma explained while smiling innocently.

(F/N)'s mother nodded. "I see then.. Why don't you both come in?"

You both came inside and your mother tapped you on your shoulders.

"I would have been very happy if he were here to court you. " your mother whispered into your ear.
"W-w-what? " you moved away and felt flustered, Karma just smiled at you.

"Well then, I'm occupying the living room. (F/N)'s room is upstairs. Please make yourself at home Karma-kun. " she left and went back to the living room. Karma looked at you and you looked away.
"Right. Let's go then. " you sternly said.

You went upstairs and Karma followed you. You turned the knob and opened the door, hastily placing your bag on a corner.

He entered the room, observing the interior.

"Hee.. So this is what (F/N)-chan's room looks like ~" it seems like he is liking what he's seeing.

"Yeah.. Pretty normal right? I'll go get a foldable table so we can study on the floor. " you took out the foldable table underneath your bed and Karma took it from you.

"Let me help you. " he set up the table near the bed. You sat on the side of the bed.

"Alright.. Let's start. " Karma said as he took his textbooks and references from his and placed it on the desk and sat beside you. You stood up and went to get a clean scratch paper for the solutions and went back to seat having distancing yourself a little.