The kiss mark

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom to see that i had drawings on my arm.I already know who it is because of the signiture MAHOMIES 4 life written on my right arm.I took a shower while scrubing off the drawings austin drew on me.I finish taking a shower and wore my obey sweat shirt a white Tshirt under with my jeans and a blue and gray beanie with my mint and black colored janoskies I got from my dad on my birthday. Austin wore the clothes from last night and so did everyone else but the only thing was the boys left the kiss mark I made on them until school was over. For breakfast I made French toast with bacon,egg and ric.Which no one helped me with.So after we all ate I told the boys to wash the dishes and take out the trash and the girls was wiping the table. Then we all went into my black hummer. Austin drove and I sat in the passenger seat and the others in the back.Then we all started to sing Friday since it is Friday and well we all had a great time in my car.After school we all was going to go Starbucks for some drinks then we all went Austin's house. He was trying to solve a Rubik's cube while we all were in the corner doing something else.he told us to be quiet because Alex and Robert was to loud they are so irratating they were laughing at the time they saw Austin with his journal that says top secret and it said " I liked Aaliyah since kindergarten because she gives great advice and is always there when your feeling sad of something is wrong that's why I'm friends with Aaliyah and want to be more than just friends."They read it out loud and Austin started to blush and rubbed the back of his neck.I went up to him and showed him the notes I put in my galaxy4s since kindergarten and he smiled and kissed me."see wrote about you to babe."I said.he said " can you play river flows in you." I said "sure why not."The others looked surprised that I could play piano because they never thought I knew how.