Chapter 24

~~~~

"I belong to no one- who belonged to everyone- who had nothing- who wanted everything" - Ride- Lana Del Rey

Harry's POV

I glanced over at Kaitlyn to see what she was doing and to my surprise I saw Carley... WAIT WHAT?! Why in bloody hell is she here! Oh shit! Shit shit shit.

I must have been cursing out loud judging by what James just asked me.

"What's wrong?" James asked

I looked down at James "Um.. Oh nothing. Hey can you excuse me for a sec."

"Wait why-"

"Bye." I darted passed James as fast as I could

I walked up slowly to the girls with a slight smile plastered in my face.

I waved to them.

"Hi Harry." Carley smiled. I nodded in reponse.

"Yeah." Kaitlyn paused "Hi Harry." She sneered out, sarcastically.

Crap, she knows already.

I sighed "Look I didn't mean to Okay? We had sex and didnt use protection. Just don't tell Alex." I pleaded

"Mhmm, why not?" Kaitlyn put her

hand on her hip.

"Because, she'll hate me forever. I ruined her relationship with Niall. There really pissed off at each other."

"Did you know, Harry?" Carley asked me, staring me in the eye.

I straighten up my clothes and clear my throat. "Know what?"

"That I wasn't Alex. Or did you have sex with me because you thought I was Alex."

"Of course I knew!" I yelled. "Carley, we've done this before." I began.

"What wait!?" Kaitlyn exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

Me and Carley stayed silent, we both knew where I was going with this.

"W-were we dating when this happend..TWICE?!" Kaitlyn yelled

"N-no." Me and Carley answered

"I have to go." Carley cried out, her eyes filling with tears. She started to walk out.

"Carley!" I yelled after her. I started walking towards her. I grabbed her wrist and spun her back around to face me. Her eyes were all puffy and tearing up, the memory deffiently came to her mind.

"You can't leave, Carley! We've been keeping this from everyone!" I yelled

"You want me to tell them!? I can't, Harry." She whispered to me. She looked up at me with her perfect brown eyes and a single tear fell from it. That broke my heart like crazy. I know she seems like a mess now, but I know she isn't heartless. She's changed a lot since that day.

"I regret what we did." She said shaking her head.

"I know but we can't hide this from them anymore, okay?"

I looked over at Kaitlyn and she had this confused face look all over her face.

I looked back at Carley, who had a worried expression on her face. I smiled at her, telling her it will be alright. She sighed, then nodded.

I turned back to Kaitlyn "Okay, this is what happend.....

Alex's POV

I sat down in my bed, in the dark. No lights were on. This is what I do whenever I'm depressed. Weird, right? Yes of course it is, god I'm such a freak show.