Chapter 19

Alex's POV

(Later that night)

I felt the awful pain rush through me as I felt someone gab a knife into my stomach. Then I heard a evil laugh that sounded so familiar. "Feel the pain you deserve, bitch." He groggily whispered in my face. Tears started to pour out of me, as I just let my body weaken and fall to the ground. I heard a boy with a Irish accent come in. "Leave her the hell alone!" As he pushed the large person off of my body. Then that was it, the last thing I heard was a gun shot. "NIALL NO! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

"A-are you alright?" Niall chuckled then sat on the edge of the bed. "I heard you yelling for me."

"What are you doing here?" I spoke, my eyes still furrowed. Is this for real? Is he really alive, and with me right now? I just had the most awful dream, wait scratch that, NIGHTMARE ever! My dad was trying to kill me, which was alright, but then he shot Niall. I started to cry again a little at the thought of that dream.

"Why are you crying?" Was all he asked me, but all I did was hang my head low. "Alex, look at me." He said lifting my chin up. I spat his hand away and wiped my tears away. "Just answer my question, will ya?" I spat out at him. His eyes soften and I instantly felt bad about what I just spat at him. He cleared his throat and shifted in his spot.

"Well I just came over to talk..... a-about us." He choked out

"There's nothing to talk about." I sated about to get up when Niall slightly pushed me back down. I gave him a look and then  he sighed. "I know you kissed Harry, alright!"

"So! That isn't your buisness!" I yelled back at him.

"Yes-"

"No! We aren't dating! We kissed, you never asked me out!"

He now furrowed his eyes in anger.

"You said you loved me!" He said now getting up from my bed.

I got silent but the silence killed me, he wouldn't stop staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I-I do." I quietly spoke up, barely even audible.

"THEN WHY YOU KISS HARRY, ALEX!?"

I started to get teary again "I-" I paused and sniffled. "YOU CALLED ME A SLUT!" I said now crying, not too much but enough to show him I'm miserable and he shouldn't be yelling at me like this. I wiped my tears and looked up at him. His face suddenly started to grow soft again, exactly what I liked. His angry side really does scare me, I just want to be perfect for him. Maybe I do really like him instead of Harry.

"A-Alex, Im s-so sorry." He said slowly moving towards my bed then sitting down back at the edge.

"I just love you, so much. I'm scared of losing you." He said pushing one strand of hair behind my ears.

"Just let me think, please?"

He smiled at me "Of course."

I got up from my bed and decided I should talk to Kaitlyn, I mean I really don't like the idea of us not talking, she's my best friend I want to work this out with her. I took a deep breath and our and knocked on Daisy's room because that's the room Mrs.Cathy told shes in just incase I need my best friend, and right I need her more than anything. Soon enough, Kaitlyn opened the door and smiled at me causing me to smile, I miss seeing that smile everyday. I instantly pulled her into my embrace and hugged her so tightly I myself could barely breath!

"I'm so sorry!" She chuckled through tears of joy, I suppose. I chuckled with her. "It's alright, I'm the one who should be sorry." I smiled hugging her more tightly. She let go and pulled me into the room. "We need to talk. Tell me how he looked! Was he the same? Wait why would I ask such a stupid question?! He kidnapped you for gods sake, of course he changed! But-" I blabbered out before she got to interrupt me.

"Shh! Be quiet. Daisy is still sleeping!" Kaitlyn pointed over to the peaceful looking girl, snoring slightly. I mouthed "Oh" but waved my hand in a swift motion for her to continue.

She bit her lip. "He's changed so much." She breathed out, exgagerating (sp?) on the "so"

"He a drunkie, a complete alcoholic. I can tell he's miserable about your mother's death."

"Really?" I sighed, I really missed him and just wanted to see him again. I know he's a bad person, but he's my father and ill always love him.

"D-did he say anything about me?" I asked, hesitating

"Well..." She said, her voice traveling off.

"Kaitlyn, please. I want to know." I put my hand on her lap to show her ill be alright.

"He said you should have died instead of your mom."

"O-oh then." I said, blinking away the tears.

"He wants to kill you." Those last words, I swear, literally just broke my heart into billions of pieces. I didnt know want to say next. Right now, it feels like if I say any other word, I will burst out in tears. I managed to find the words to say "I-I don't think you heard him right." I said hopefully

She looked down and bit her lip. She started to cry the way I should be crying right now. "I'm..." She paused, she's getting caught up with her endless tears. "I'm so sorry, Alex." She bursted out with tears as I as well drowned myself in tears when she reached over and pulled me into her warm embrace. Her warm embrace that I used to feel all the time, doesn't feel as warm anymore, it actually feels... Cold. Everything right now is feeling cold, my emotions, and my life. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Dylan's POV

*Knock knock* I knocked on Kaitlyn's door to tell her it was breakfeast time, and well maybe flirt a little. But to my surprise, Alex opened it instead. Great, I can't pull anything with her here!

"What." Alex spat out in my face.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past her and went to Kaitlyn.

"Breakfeast is done, beautiful" I said as I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. I heard Alex making gagging noises from the back of me as Kaitlyn giggled at her.

"Did you make it?" She smiled at me. Her smile was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was always the only thing that brighten my day.

"Yeah just for you..... and well the others." I paused and leaned to her ear and whispered "But I always put you first." I smirked against her ear as she tingled and blushed. I kissed her cheek and left the room with Alex and Kaitlyn behind.

Alex's POV

Kaitlyn, Dylan, and I rushed downstairs to eat before everyone had taken everything. Everyone was already down there, but I noticed one person wasnt.

"Where's Niall?" Mrs.Cathy asked

I put up the number 1 with my finger, then the number 2, then number 3 counting down how long it takes for Niall to realize the smell of this food. I almost put up the number 4 with my fingers but then I heard loud footsteps run through the hallway then trample down the stairs

"I'm here!" Niall breathed out and walked into the kitchen.

"Wow Horan, it only took you 4 seconds to notice this lovely food. Good job." I teased as he laughed. He wrapped my in his arms and whispered to me making me jump slightly. "It's cute how much you know about me."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Well that's what happens when your in love." I smiled. When he heard those last words come out of my .mouth, his whole face lit up an he hugged me so tight it was hard to breathe. But I didn't mind, these horan hugs are the best. I smiled at the fact that me and him are connected this way, and just laid my head on his chest. That's right, I said it. I love Niall fucking Horan, and I hate it, but then again I love it.