Chapter 15

HEY ! OKAY I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KNEW THAT NIALL STAYS WITH LOUIS! Ok, okay good ... BACK TO THE STORY ....

....

Y

Niall's POV

I sat in my last period tapping my pencil on my desk, almost falling asleep. I blocked out the teacher's lesson while all I could think of was Alex. Like how if she really loves me or how she didnt want to disappoint me. I got interrupted by my teachers voice

"Niall dear, could you tell the class the answer?" Mrs.Norman's annoying voice pierced through my ears.

She startled me causing me to jump slightly "I uh Well-" I was interrupted by the bell. I quietly gathered all my things. "Saved my the bell." I murmured as I sped walking out of the class.

"Niall!" I slammed my locker closed and swung around to see Harry running up to me.

"Hey mate, What's up?" I smiled

"I was wondering if I could come over Louis and yours house for dinner? You know a little get together." He chirped

"Mmm I have a feeling this is just for Louis." I smirked, joking with my boy

He laughed "Is that a yes?"

"Yeah whatever. I told you, Harry you don't have to ask to come over." I told him and walked away to go to my bus.

I scooted passed people on my bus and quickly took the empty seat next to Alex before any one else could.

"Hey Niall." She smiled and turned towards me

"Hi Alex." I smiled back she just looked down and smiled "Hey uh Alex.."

"Mhm?"

"Where you last night?" I asked. She looked up at me and gave me a confused kind of look. "What do you mean?" She chuckled

"We were supposed to chill last night." She didnt answer all she did hung her head down and fiddled with her fingers. "I texted you and called you, you didn't answer.." I whispered

"I-I was just busy and forgot. That's all." She said looking at the window

"Are you sure?" I asked, leaning my head over to try and meet her eyes

"Positive." She stated with a shaky voice. I sighed and sat straight up in my seat.

Alex's POV

I felt so bad lying to Niall's face. I just couldn't tell him that I kissed Harry right now, he will never talk to me again. I still haven't figured out who I really love. When I kissed Niall I thought I loved him for sure but then I kissed Harry and got confused.

Harry's POV

I was seating across from Alex and Niall and I could hear their conversation. They were taking about what Alex did last night.. Well that's easy, she kissed me. I don't understand why she couldn't tell him. Is she embarrassed to be with me or something. Oh well, the thing is I'm going to make sure Niall finds out and wants nothing more with Alex and then she's all mine.

Niall POV

'At home'

"Hey louis!" I yelled when I opened the door and sat my book bag down. Louis swung his body around from the kitchen and waved to me.

"So whatca cooking?" I asked walking into the kitchen

"Sloppy joe. Duh?" He laughed

I laughed as well "Okay cool Harry loves that."

"Harry's coming over?"

"Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention that I guess." I shrugged

"So what's up with you and..." He paused and turned to me "Alex." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well we kissed." I smiled at the thought

"Yeah yeah I know. Any thing else?" He said paying attention to his cooking

"She told you we kissed? I asked him

He nodded "We were talking and we confessed the we kissed each others best friend."

"You kissed Kaitlyn?!"

He laughed "Yeah." He said smiling

"Aw!"

"KAITLYN AND LOUIS!! KAITLYN AND LOUIS! KAITLYN AND-" My dancing and singing around the kitchen got interrupted by a knock.

I opened the door to see Harry and I let him in.

"Hey Niall What's-" Harry stopped then sniffed the air

"SLOPPY JOE?!!!" He said running in the kitchen.

Louis laughed "Yup. Guys go sit down I'm almost done."

"You know I love sloppy joe, but like Louis's cooking isn't the best." I whispered over to Harry and we just laughed. Thank god Louis didnt hear or he would have some kind of fussy fit. Louis gave us our food when we sat down and we started to eat. We l had our random and silly conversations but I was really worried why Alex wasnt telling me the truth so I decided to ask Harry.

"Hey Harry?" I asked

"Mhm.?" He mumbled with food in his mouth

"Did you see Alex last night? I didnt hear from her." I said with a concerned voice

He put his sloppy joe down carefully and stared right into my eyes.

"Well actually yes." He smirked wiping his mouth with a napkin "I saw a lot of Alex last night." He chuckled lightly. What in the world could he mean by that?!

"W-where was she?" I asked worriedly. He might think this is a joke but really she means a lot to me.

"Home." His voice trailed "With me." He mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him.

"And why were you there?!" I said raising my voice a tad bit

"Home work mate." He smiled

"That's all?" I said raising my eyebrow

"We kissed Niall." I was speechless at those last few words. I just stood there in shock as he got up, patted me on the back and Whispered "Finish the puzzle." Then left. I ran up to my room. I heard Louis shouting my name for me to come back but I completely ignored him, I rushed into my room and plopped down on my bed. I decided to grab my guitar and play a little. Anytime I was stressed, sad, angry or anything, I would always play my guitar and sing. I started to play the song "If you can't hang" By Sleeping With Sirens. All the words related to the situation that I was going through in my life right now. (I'm just going to share a few lyrics, if you want to hear the song and see how it relates to the situation then you should probably look it up)

I started to sing and play my guitar...

I met a girl at seventeen, thought she ment the world to me so I gave her everything, she turned out to be a cheat .....

Well I never thought you'd stay, that's okay, I hope he takes your filthy heart and then he throws you away someday

Before you go there's one thing you oughta know...

If you can't hang then there's the door baby if you can't hang then .. I stopped singing when I heard my phone ring. When Alex's face popped up on the screen the anger rushed through me. I threw the phone against the door ad breathed out the last words "There's the door."

I sighed and ran my fingers threw my hair and laid back on my bed, closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.