Chapter 20

Harry's POV

All I was doing today is sitting inside on this rainy day, bored. I decided I should go over the Alex's and talk something out with her and try to convince her that she's mine and Niall isn't right for her. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed her number with a smirk not leaving my face.

"Hello?" She answered so innocently and just so.. Soo... Well.. Sexy.

"Hey Alex it's Harry."

"Oh..." She paused "Well what do you want?" She asked

"I'm coming over."

"N-no your not."

"Yes, yes I am. I want to talk about us, your mine Alex." And with that I hung up the phone, grabbed my keys and headed towards my car.

Alex's POV

No no no no no NO! Harry can not! Absolutely not, come here and mess everything up! I love Niall and I don't want to lose him again. I also don't want them to fight over me I mean there best friend for gods sake!

"Who was that?" Kaitlyn asked

"It was Harry." I mumbled looking down at my phone then back at Niall

"What does he want?" Niall asked as he furrowed his eyebrows

"He wants to come over." I told both of them. Kaitlyn shifted in her seat making it even more awkward.

"What do you think he wants?" Kaitlyn smiled slightly as place her elbows on her lap.

"He wants Alex." Niall clenched his jaw and shook his head. "But that's not going to happen." He said before she stormed out the room.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. "Why did you take me to that stupid concert!" I laughed slightly as Kaitlyn did also.

Soon enough we heard a knock on the door, and we knew who that was.

"Listen, if he pulls anything on you... scream." She whispered as I laughed at her. I know Harry's a big flirt and all but really, Im pretty sure he respects me.

I opened the door as our eyes met, I instantly shook the shivers that he sent down my spine and looked down at the ground so I didn't fall for his trap.

"Hey Alex." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as he entered the room.

"I'm just going to um go get a drink alright?" Kaitlyn stuttered. Then that was it, it was now just me and Harry.. alone.

I closed the door slowly then turned to him as he just stood there biting his lip as his eyes traveled down my body.

I felt uncomfortable with him in my room with me alone but whatever I do he's no leaving.

I sighed and crossed me arms "You wanted to talk to me right?"

He nodded

"Alright." I said slowly as I sat down on my bed patting the seat next to me for him to sit. He smirked the whole way from where he was standing to my bed.

He chuckled slightly "I don't think you know how much I love you."

I just sat there, staring at him not knowing what to say.

"Let me show you." He grabbed my waist and slammed me against his body and started to roughly kissed all over me. I tried to push him off of me with all my strength but I was to weak, I'm nothing compared to him. Tears started rolling down my cheek

"Harry please!" I yelled attempting to shove him off but of course it didnt work.

-FLASHBACK-

"Bye mommy!"

"Bye bye Alex, Me and Daddy will be back soon darling!" My mother cooed as she hugged me.

"Alex, care to help me finish up packing?" My father asked me so innocently. I shook my head and was about to turn around but instead he tugged on arm and pulled me up the stairs with him.

"Babe, be careful with her!" My mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. But he just ignored her. He pushed me into his room and locked the door behind him.

I instantly started to cry, knowing what he was going to do.

"Daddy please!"

He ignored me and grabbed his knife from his hidden drawer, only I know where it is because he uses it to hurt me everyday. He put the knife to my throat treating me and he said "Be quiet." He shook his head as I tried so hard to keep in my tears. He slapped my butt making he stumble. I couldn't help it anymore I bursted out crying as he just kept slapping my butt and kissing my neck. He was about to hit me one more time but just in time my grandmother had opened the door with the key. She was the only person who knew about my dad doing these things because she was the only one I told. She barged in the door and pushed him to the floor and grabbed my hand.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER!" My grandmother yelled at him.

"SHE MY DAUGHTER I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER!" He yelled back and pushed past us and went out of the room. My grandmother kneeled down and tugged my hair behind my ears

"I'm so sorry baby girl." She kissed my cheek and hugged me and made me feel safe.

"Go get yourself some water darling, I'm going to go to the bathroom ill be right down."

I nodded and walked downstairs. When I was walking downstairs I saw that my dad hadn't gone in the car with my mother yet. He was actually in the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks and hid myself so he would see me. I watched him to see what he was doing. I'm not really sure what he's doing but he pouring some kind of liquid into my grandmas coffee. When he was done he hurried out to the car with my mom. I walked slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen and observed the coffee. Soon enough my grandmother walked down the stairs looking at me strangely.

"Are you alright?" She giggled

"Yesh just about to get some water."

I walked to the fridge getting some water even though I didn't even need any I just wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't crazy or anything. When I was done getting my water I watched my grandma closely as she drank the coffee. I furrowed my eyebrows when she mad a weird look at the taste.

"W-what's wrong with it grandma?" I asked worriedly

"Oh w-well I don't know. It taste k-kinda f-fun.. F-funny."

"Oh... W-" I stopped my sentence and my heart dropped when I saw my grandmother drop to the floor.

"GRANDMA!" I yelled as I shot down to the ground, shaking her to wake up. I don't know what to do! I'm a kid! But I do know that when your dead your heart doesn't beat anymore. I placed my hand over her heart and felt for her beat. But when I did... there was no beat.

My dad just tried to rape me and he just killed my grandmother.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Harry was still kissing on me but more forcefully. That's it, I was about to lose it. It was all coming back to me. This moment right here is reminding me so much of my dad.

"DAD PLEASE STOP!" I whined out

G

Harry stopped slowly and I instantly recognized what I just said. His eyes soften in guilt. Just then Niall,Kaitlyn, and James barged in, I'm guessing I yelled pretty loud. I just kept my eyes on Harry's green eyes, suddenly I saw a slight tear form into his eye. When I saw that I couldn't help myself, I fell to the floor and just curled up, crying my eyes out. I don't care who sees my right now. When I saw that tear it reminded me of my grandmother's reaction when she found out about me and my dad. I heard people calling my name but I couldn't stop crying and tugging my hair.

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I heard Niall yell

"I don't know." I heard Harry cry out.

My vision starting getting blurry and hazy and people's yells started to fad out.

"SHE'S NOT BREAHTING!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.