Hell above (chapter 2)

We got into her car and she drove into a dirt road into the forest, I started to panic. She parked by a huge tree, she got out the car and came around to my side and opened the door. "Come on sweet heart we just need to walk for awhile but it's not to far." She said and grabbed my hand, we started to walk after awhile we got to a huge mansion. She got out her phone and walked a little away from me "Get into your human forms." She said and I was confused, human forms? She came back and knocked onto the door. The door opened and in the door way their stood a man about in his late 20s, he had black hair, grey eyes, he wore a suit. "Ah hello Kara and who might this be?" He asked looking at me. "This is....." She said "Y/N." I whispered "No need to be shy Y/N, I'm Slender." He said "Now Y/N you will be staying with Slender and the rest of the family till your older to get your own place." Kara said and I nodded. She walked away, Slender brought me inside and I saw five teenage boys in the living room. One had blonde hair, green eyes, he wore a green beanie,a legend of Zelda t-shirt and white jeans. The second one had dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, he wore a blue hoody and jeans. The third one had light brown hair, green eyes, he wore a orange hoody and jeans. The fourth one had chocolate brown hair, blue eyes, he wore a yellow hoody and jeans. The fifth one had black hair, blue eyes, he wore a white hoody and jeans. "Children this is Y/N she will be staying with us so you know what not to do any way introduce yourself while I go make supper." Slender said walking off. "I'm Ben." The first one said "I'm Jack." The second one said "I'm Brain." The third one said "I'm Tim." The fourth one said "I'm Jeff." Said the last one smiling crazy. "So Y/N why are you staying with us?" Ben asked, all my colour drained out. "U-um d-don't worry about I-it." I said looking at the ground trying not to cry. "Uh ok so anyway want to play video games?" He asked "Sure." I said quietly. After I played video games with Ben it was supper. We walked into the kitchen and I sat down in between Jack and Slender, after Slender put the plates of chicken and jack had something else a boy with brown hair, orange goggles, a mouth guard came in and Tim jumped up and pushed him out of the kitchen. After about 2 minutes the same boy came back but this time he didn't have his mouth guard or goggles on. "Toby this is Y/N she will be staying with us." Slender said "Hi I'm Toby." The boy said ticking at the end, I waved. After supper I put my plate in the sink and started to clean it.  I went to the living room and saw Jeff was the only one in there, so I decided to be brave and walk up to him. I sat next to him and he looked at me. "Hi." I said quietly.
Jeff's Prov
I was just sitting wondering why the hell is that girl here when she came and sat next to me, "Hi." She said quietly which was cute. Wait what no I can't think that I hate things that are cute. "Uh hi." I said "If I may know how old are you?" She asked "uh I am uh 17, how about you?" I asked "16" she said. We sat there in Silenus for awhile till I couldn't handle it anymore. "Hey do you want to play video games?" I asked and she nodded. We played and she kept on winning. "No fair why do you keep winning." I Said pouting which made her giggle, oh Zalgo that was cute. "I don't know I guess I'm just good." She said. "Well I'm going to win next round." I said "You can try." She said yawning. "Maybe tomorrow you need some sleep." I said "Yeah I think your right." She said. We walked up to Slenders office and I knocked on the door. "Come in child." Slender said "Slender Y/N needs somewhere to sleep." I said "well she doesn't have a room yet so may she stay in your room?" Slender asked me. "Uh sure." I said and I got a hug from behind, I turned around to see Y/N hugging me. "Thank you Jeff." She said hugging me tighter. "No problem." I said hugging back, we walked to my room. We went in and I gave Y/N a plane t-shirt and sweat pants. She came out and might I just say she looked cute in my cloths. "You can sleep in the bed I can sleep on this mattress." I said and she shook her head. "You have to sleep in your own bed and I'll sleep on the mattress." She said "nope now sleep." I said and she sighed "Goodnight Jeff." She said "Goodnight Y/N." I said and drifted off to sleep.