Monster (chapter 1)

Y/N= Your name
S/N= Surname
F/N= Friends name
I was sitting on my bed listening to music when I heard screams, I jumped off my bed and went to my parents room to see their life less body's lying on their bed in their own pool of blood. I dropped to my knees, I lifted my head and on the wall I read Go.To.Sleep. I broke down into tears, it can't be him again.

"Come on Y/N it's just one night in the forest nothing scary." F/N chuckled, his/her eyes dazzling with excitement."I don't think this is a good idea, there's been murders in these forests." I said shaking my head. "Don't worry there's nothing to be afraid of." She/he said walking into the huge scary forest. I followed not wanting her/him to get hurt. We got to what looked like an old camping site. "This isn't creepy at all." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Aw come on Y/N have some fun." F/N laughed. "I don't want to have fun in this creepy old camp site, besides I have a feeling something's going to go wrong." I shivered crossing my arms. "Fine, if you want to go home go ahead but I'm going to enjoy the peace." She/he said. I sighed and sat on a log,"If your going to stay please come have a nice walk with me." I sighed but nodded. "Fine but if I feel like something's going to happen I'm running us out of here." I warned and she/he nodded. We where walking when we heard a brush move and I could feel eyes on us. "Some ones watching us." I whispered to F/N. "Y/N there's no one watching us." F/N said, glaring at me. "Think again." Said a husky voice. All of a sudden a guy emerges from a bush. He had black hair, no eye lids and a craved smile. "Go.To.Sleep!" He shouted then jumped on top of F/N. I ran to them and kicked the guy in the side, he got up and tried to stab me but I moved back but while so I hit my head on a tree. He ignored me and went towards F/N and stabbed her/him. I started to cry and scream, not thinking straight and having no idea what to do. "You monster!!!" I screamed. I got up and ran, I got to my house and my parents looked at me. I fell down to my knees and burst into tears. "Honey what happened?" My mother asked, holding me in her arms. "That monster." I said before I blacked out.

"Ms S/N can you please tell us what you saw or heard." Said the police officer as I nodded. "I just heard my parents scream then I went to their room to find them dead." I said quietly making him nod. He went to his partners and said something, "Ms S/N do you have any family you can stay with?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well then come with me." I followed him to his police car. We got to the police station, we walked in and he walked up to one of the other officers. (Edited up until here) "Sir her family was found killed and she doesn't have any family she can stay with, is Kara in today?" He asked "She's in her office but be careful, it looks like she's lost it." Said the other guy. We walked up to a big office, we walked in and saw a lady with her hair in a messy bun, she had black circles around her green eyes. "Kara this young girl needs a place to stay, her family was killed and she doesn't have family." The officer said. She looked up and smiled a maniac smile, "I know a perfect place." She said smiling an evil smile, he nodded and walked out but before he did "Be carful and here's my number just in case." He said and walked out. "Hello sweetie I have a perfect home for ya." She said getting up and grabbing my hand.

Jeff The Killer x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें