"And also." I say.

"Sam pottorff!" Me and the girls all yell together making Sam laugh.

"Hey guys." He says throwing a arm across my shoulders.

"So I love love meeting you guys an do does Sam." I say "so were going to start making small meet an greets every weekend." Sam finishes my sentence.

"Yep." I answer "along with small videos like this." I add smiling.

"So is there anything you'd all like to say?" I ask the girls.

"Just that we love you so so much and your both a huge inspiration to us." They all say hugging the both of us.

"Awe we love you too." We reply.

After we finish the video and post the pictures on all of our Instagram tagging the girls in the photo and following them on twitter we all part ways.

"So want to help me edit this video?" I ask holding on my phone we made it on he nods smiling.

----

After me and Sam get ice cream and finish it we head back to the O2L house and start editing the video.

"Tag their twitters?" I ask him he shrugs and puts it anyway.

"There all done." He says and hits upload on my channel.

"Want to help me make a video later on this week?" He asks I nod smiling.

"I'd love too." I answer making him smile also.

----

I look at Sam who is sitting across from me on the couch.

"Sam." I whisper poking his cheek making him smile.

"Mira." He states looking at me.

It's around eleven pm now an the guys are all home but I'm still here hanging out with Sam.

He glances down at my lips for a spilt second as were sitting in a comfortable silence again.

He starts to lean in closer and I do too but quickly shake my head as his lips brush across mine softly.

"I'm dating Colby." I say closing my eyes as I start think of him.

"Mira your living in past memories of you an him." He says with annoyance laced in his voice.

"That doesn't matter I'm still dating him." I say opening my eyes seeing him still inches away from my face.

"I need to go home." I say standing up and running to the door grabbing my bag that's besides it with my phone in it.

I take off running out the door into the darkness of the night hearing Sam's yells to come back and my bare feet hitting the pavement.

I keep running not caring that I can't hear his calls for me to come back anymore or stopping an putting my shoes on.

I just keep running into the darkness of the night....feeling all the worry and confusion wash away as the wind blows through my hair.

I'm not going home. Not yet anyway....

*Next morning*

I look at the street sign realizing I'm seven blocks away from my house, as the hot blazing sun beats down on me.

My phone still blasting my ringtone like it was all night as I ran. Its no longer night, its now seven am.

I was just walking around Cali all night long ended up all the way downtown that's a hour away.

I put my shoes on last night after I stopped running after twenty five minutes. But took them off when I was at the beach again for awhile and haven't put them back on again yet.

It honestly feels good to walk barefoot on the hot pavement sometimes like how it feels good to run in the rain barefoot.

I walk up the steps of the side walk leading to the front door of my house. Before I stop in front of it feeling the confusion and worry wash back over me.

Confusion about me and Colby. Worry about me and Colby and me and Sam almost kissing.

I put my hand on the door handle twisting it and opening the unlocked front door that's been mostly waiting for me to walk through all night. I step inside leaning against the door as my feet cool down on the cool tile floor.

"Where were you all night?" Sam asks walking in quickly with Colby.

I glance at Colby for a second before I say something that shocks all of us.

"We need to breakup."

Authors note: cliffhanger! What'd you think?

Question of the day: What's your favorite season or seasons?

My answer: Winter but more summer because like Mira I love hot weather and sometimes walking barefoot I also love going swimming and when you get out and you automatically feel like you have a tan or something happening. And summer nights are my all time favorite thing.

Comment your answer!