Wake me up

Star--------------

I gasped as I shot up and looked around. I jumped seeing Caspian come in with telmarine clothing on.

"My friend! You have awakened, I see you heal very nicely. Queen Lucy rescued you, you were injured badly." He told me

"Where are the Kings and Queens? Is Aslan here?" I asked trying to stand to my feet.

I began to wobble on my feet before latching onto the bed post for support.

Caspian rushed to my aid "Easy there friend. They will come in due time."

I felt a rush of warm air and looked to the door and saw Aslan. I bowed quickly as did Caspian.

"Caspian, I must talk with Star." He spoke as he walked into the room.

Caspian nodded and left with a quick bow before her shut the door.

I hung my head down " I know what you are thinking Aslan, but I had to come back. I just-I wanted to see him when he knew me. The real me."

Aslan sat infront of me "How were you different young one?"

I looked up "When he left, it was as though someone had taken apart of me, something I would never get back."

Aslan waited a moment then spoke "That is the pain of heartache"

I nodded "I will return at your will, Aslan."

"Then go child, You must be where you are needed. The past is what has been done, great things do not happen twice, dear one." He said softly

I nodded and kneeled as a tear developed in my eye "Your will is my duty."

He gave a nod before he breathed a wave of air and I felt myself being thrown

Foreward.

--------

Short chapter uploading again soon, this was just so you know im still writing.